Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Recruiting Active Players for 4th level Guild BABEL!

Discussion on Recruiting Active Players for 4th level Guild BABEL! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Recruiting Active Players for 4th level Guild BABEL!

We are currently a 4th level guild and are looking to recruit new members. We also have a ts server. So if your in Babel and your looking for a guild.. Post here or pm me here.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[PsRo]Guild Recruiting [RO][Guild Name:Eclipse]
12/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
hi all....i want to recruit some romanian players for my new guild Eclipse in the guild are allowed only 60+ members that can speak romanian sorry for the others we will make a very good union with guilds only lvl 5 and high lvl players there too we want to pwn some of the guilds on this server so be united!!! after what happened yesterday...i leaved my guild....and made a new one... so...who wants to help us just PM 009 or Syn for joining some players from my last union came to my guild...
Active KTS Players
07/05/2010 - Rappelz - 33 Replies
Hi guys, anybody been playing KTS lately? ^^ Arrows, 127 Shadowhunter of KTS 11x BS, Tortus Server
[Poll]Private Servers with most active Players.
07/07/2009 - Kal Online - 3 Replies
Hello Guys, i am looking for a Private Server with more than 300+ active Players,so i start this Poll.Please post me Servername and Link :) Thanks You.
Recruiting xbox 360 players
12/18/2007 - Main - 0 Replies
Hi there, i am a member of Happy Chappys. We play xbox 360 on live. We, at happy chappys only really have one aim. To have fun of course!!!!!! we do play competitively but you will never be forced into playing. We are a community who welcome all. all races, genders, religions so don't be shy, even if you dont want to join, we would be happy to just chat or something. So if a fun, socialinzing clan is what you are looking for, visit Happy^-^Chappys today :D Home - happychappys.co.uk Or...
BABEL Players Point
09/08/2007 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Talk about everything related to the BaBel-Server :) Im lvl 50 and for all who wana a guild pm....Costel , BlueD3vil :D