Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

som1 help me:((

Discussion on som1 help me:(( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
som1 help me:((

cant play cuz i alwasy get error ????? whit pc stats. I saw on forum a post whit upgrade ur video card ,i upgarde it to last from nvidia.com and still got the error.Then i reistaled the silkroad in default directory c/programfile/silkroad ,now he dun give me the error but he exit from game and dun give nothing any error nothing what to do plzz help meI REALLY WANT TO PLAYY
Old 09/15/2007, 01:18   #2

install the newest dx9.0c sdk.think that should fix it.but first try the normal dx9.0c.perhaps thats enough already;then u dont have to download sdk ~500mb.
if u need links,reply.

g'luck
Old 09/15/2007, 01:43   #3

i had the same problem with a other game i used to play. i had to install directx 9.0 and re-install my viedo driver and then it worked =D try it.