Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

You have Automatically Died -TBOT

Discussion on You have Automatically Died -TBOT within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
You have Automatically Died -TBOT

Okay guys i knew something was fishy being alt tab out and always dying. So i decided to just stare at the bot to take a look to see what was going on. After about 25 mins my hp was a lil less than half then all a sudden I hear the Death music and it stated something like " You have died automatically. If you want to remove this go to control panel protection" I do not see any option to turn auto death or w.e off. Anyone have any ideas?

BTW this is with : T BOT
Old 08/19/2007, 01:55   #2

O_O im not sure, mabye it means the panel in tbot called protection? about the healing and stuff? other than that im not sure
Old 08/19/2007, 05:35   #3

better u set ur hp or mp at original auto potion in SRO..off all in protection hp mp in Tbot