Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion]For you, what's the best thing to make Gold in SRO

Discussion on [Discussion]For you, what's the best thing to make Gold in SRO within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Discussion]For you, what's the best thing to make Gold in SRO

Hello guys, im thinking start again in SRO,
I wanna know whats for you the best way to earn gold in SRO, without bots and btw the best char/class to that way work 100%

Old 12/19/2010, 11:41   #2

so my best way to make billions of gold was to pimp 101 staffs +7 and sell :] since i got 800m each :]
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 12:41   #3

What works very well for me is make a new character and DON'T lvl it over lvl 10.
That was you can revive at the place you died. Then go to a high lvl area where players are just using bots. Follow those people when they are fighting mobs. they will sometimes not pick things up that might be valuable. If they have a pet that picks up drops just take a lot of capes with you and drop them so that the inventory of the pets so that they will get full. Then just sell them. I did this a few times and I got well over 3 mil over maybe 1 hour.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 13:18   #4

Thanks for the answers
Old 12/19/2010, 16:08   #5

Imao @chocohead dude better then waiting them for drops just make char hunt
actually wiz/bard can do more then that
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 16:41   #6

elite*gold: 72
Buy Premium silks and sell them ;DD

Alchemy is a good way to gain money
Making elements, making stones, collecting tabs, pimp parts
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 17:34   #7

get 3x 8/8 goldbot pts and do some alchemy then u wont need gold
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/19/2010, 17:58   #8

Well, he did say he doesnt want money making ways with gbots. ^^

If you are around lvl 20ish, best way to make money at that lvl is to go to crabs/megalopas and sell their alchemy material drops. They drop sea sand, which is a lot to NPC.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/20/2010, 17:16   #9

Well
if you are as intellegent as me...
Do economy and business in sro.
By that I mean buy stuff cheap and sell them expensive…
For beginner if you think the item has over 10k profit ,,, buy them ( items such as elixrs)
Of course you wont have money at first to do this. So just go fight and play once u got hold a couple wep elixrs.

For my record … I got around 2 bil over 3 weeks in Maya server ^^
Wish you good luck ~
XD I don’t teach my skills for free ^^ sorry
Old 12/20/2010, 18:17   #10

i scam and hack regularly
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/20/2010, 18:25   #11

Received Thanks: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lobsternoob View Post
Well
if you are as intellegent as me...
Do economy and business in sro.
By that I mean buy stuff cheap and sell them expensive…
For beginner if you think the item has over 10k profit ,,, buy them ( items such as elixrs)
Of course you wont have money at first to do this. So just go fight and play once u got hold a couple wep elixrs.

For my record … I got around 2 bil over 3 weeks in Maya server ^^
Wish you good luck ~
XD I don’t teach my skills for free ^^ sorry
we can see it from your threads
Old 12/20/2010, 18:45   #12

Received Thanks: 6,289
Farm coins on battle arena. Got around 9b so far, mostly spent on my nova set/weapon :3
Old 12/20/2010, 18:47   #13

elite*gold: 20
Best way to make gold.. Pretty easy just takes alot of time. Buy stuff resell them higher.
Old 12/20/2010, 20:37   #14

I managed to get over 17B gold at my time in iSro. And i think i would have tripled it if i kept playing till 110 cap easily.

Since i dont play anymore .. this is how i did most of my gold:

1) 8D, 9D and 10D Stones (above that i mostly sold Str then Stamina, Master, Int, some Magic, and less Challenge stones for a high price) .. i usually got PM's from the buyers and so i sold in an instance over 20-30 Stones at once and no one under 1M

2) Garment, Robe, some LA, Staffs, 2Hand Swords and Bows were the most valuable items so i kept those drops and sold them .. also always bought cheap items and sold them way higher and especially for Staffs, i always found a buyer!

3) High amounts of elixirs since the pro alchemists always need a high amount of them .. it was always a pleasure to make business with the same people (especially after updates, the prices went so freakin high, it was crazy how much i made with Pro and Weap elixirs ^^)

I wanna add that i werent on my computer at day, only a bit every evening and before leaving in the morning for restalling, .. if i would have more time, i would made easily way more gold with this idea: I would sell some long time farming + lvling, one account for myself, and one more for sale .. the rest of the party should be some paying customers .. if you do a good work, they will stay till the end and you will earn some nice gold + your reputation wents up and you can ask for more gold. It doesnt even need to be OngFarming, could be Jg cave or Dw Cave farming as well .. i think this aint a bad idea however i never had time to try it out.
Old 12/20/2010, 20:53   #15

Go visit your grandma so she may give you some money, then just buy gold frome someone.