Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad and G15 keyboard

Discussion on Silkroad and G15 keyboard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi all

I have Logitech G15 and it's a good keyboard.

I can use macro to exp or pvp and it works fine.

Someone have this keyboard?

I need some applets to see hp and mp on LCD diplay, or more like unique timer ect.

Someone know if there are that applets?

Someone is able to make it?

THX for reply
Old 07/11/2007, 12:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
EDIT:nvm i thought you were talking about mouse.
Old 07/12/2007, 09:49   #3

elite*gold: 0
In WoW you can bot with this keyboard, if I'm off topic block this post.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Login Keyboard
09/03/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 8 Replies
Hi i'm portuguese and sorry for my bad english and i need to insert a keyboard in login on my client like a imetin2 :D please add me in msn or skype to explain ;) my msn: [email protected] and my skype: eduarmagal :D:D:D:D:D:D
KEyboard g15
12/25/2009 - General Coding - 2 Replies
Hello. I have problem on keyboard g15 Logitech. Gameguard blocked macro and LCD display in game Archlord. Why this is happening and may know some of the ways to operate the keypad. Need fast fast response.
Bot and Keyboard
07/07/2009 - Archlord - 8 Replies
Hello, I tested some bot. My prefered are Al-bot and Evolution. I think they are the best, running fine. (i play in windowed mode) However, i got the same problem on the both bot. After few minute, my keyboard seem to have Bug. For example, if i pause the Bot (pause key or F9) i cannot type some message on AL : Enter key and message.... if i click on other windows or desktop and i press a lot of random key included Shit CTRL ALT .... after few minutes, sometime, i can active again...
On-Screen Keyboard
12/23/2007 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 15 Replies
Hi guys this is an advise from my friend and i just wanna share it with u if any bot has keyloger u have to tybe ur pass to catch it so if u wanna stay in the safe side use windows On-Screen Keyboard u can find it here Start>All Programes>Accessories>Accessibility>On-Sc reen Keyboard tybe ur pass with it and u should be safe
Logitech Keyboard
02/22/2006 - World of Warcraft - 1 Replies
Hi, mit der neuen Tastatur von Logitech kann hervorragend komplexe Macros aufnehmen! Diese können auch bei Bedarf die zeitliche verzögerung mit aufnehmen! http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products...CONT ENTID=10717 Hat meiner Meinung nach doch gut Potential für nen Auto-Travel/ etc. unter der Vorraussetzung, dass man von festen Fixpunkten ausgeht.