Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[MAYA] Ong Farming

Discussion on [MAYA] Ong Farming within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[MAYA] Ong Farming

hey guys whats up. Unfortunately, ive grown tired of Caspian because of how dead it is. I'm constantly going to south gate samarkand and theres usually maybe 1 person if any at all. I see no one trading, maybe 1 thief. I go to capture the flag and i get paired with a lvl 25 a lvl 80 and a lvl 42. Theres just literally no one playing. Im making the decision to move to Maya like many others from caspian. However, i hate 9 gap farming alone and enjoy farming at ongs. Im wondering if anyone could help me farm a lvl 52 wizard so that i could farm myself with it. I have the char made and he has about 1k sp. i think for farming purposes i only need lik 50-100k sp for him which wouldnt take long. Does anyone have a party that i could sit in for a couple days, it would really help me out. Thanks alot
-Daniel
Old 11/18/2010, 15:54   #2

all new servers are dull since every1 is farming/botting to 110 , it will get more active when they're done but ofc that takes months to achieve

if you just wanna have fun from now then just join an old server where there is some action , otherwise do as everybody else and bot 24/7 till 110 =(
Old 11/18/2010, 16:02   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr0Styla View Post
all new servers are dull since every1 is farming/botting to 110 , it will get more active when they're done but ofc that takes months to achieve

if you just wanna have fun from now then just join an old server where there is some action , otherwise do as everybody else and bot 24/7 till 110 =(
i know this and understand what youre saying. however, if you look at the server stats on rev6, every server has anywhere from 7k-10k active players, including maya which is newer than caspian. All this with the exception of caspian which has 4k active players. Also, caspian is the only server that has 2100 slots instead of 3500. Theres just significantly less people on the server, its like a ghost town or something.
Old 11/19/2010, 04:20   #4

bump please xD
Old 11/19/2010, 08:03   #5

bump for you...
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2010, 13:37   #6

somebody put djb in the pt nice guy. come on now.. BUMP
By the way im going to get started on caspian its going to take about two months to get active with bots/ or actual active players but getting farmed in caspian seems like the best idea ill talk with you when i get back from class
Old 11/19/2010, 16:03   #7

hey i can help you ! my wizz reaching 60 too and i am setting one char to farm with him too
let me know if you need help, cus i need your help to set up my lvl 1 XD thanks
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/19/2010, 17:50   #8

yea dude thatd be great. i can help you set up your lvl 1 when i get home from class. im 0 gapping my wiz to 53 and so is my friend. So when theyre done you can have 3 farmers including yours to farm us if youre interested?
Old 11/19/2010, 20:51   #9

you can join us we dont have ong farmers yet all of them are interested in lvl up fast but im lvl my wiz bard for pfarm I also have a STR cleric for 24/7 ress it will be ready in 2 weeks I hope
Old 11/20/2010, 00:51   #10

djb, like i said earlier u should come to Eldorado, there are always tons of people at the gate at samarkand, and i can always find people to talk to. Just consider it atleast :P
Old 11/20/2010, 01:00   #11

lets make an ong farm team ~
Old 11/20/2010, 05:43   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by sargentgunner View Post
djb, like i said earlier u should come to Eldorado, there are always tons of people at the gate at samarkand, and i can always find people to talk to. Just consider it atleast :P
well when choosing a new server i like to consider the average level of people. and eldorado has been around for awhile, in fact i have an old character on there if i could remember the log in. i dont want to play ona server where everyone is already 110 with all sun items, i want to be amongst some of the good players if you know what i mean. =//
Old 11/20/2010, 05:47   #13

he meant me
Old 11/20/2010, 06:09   #14

No, i meant djb lol. Also, i made a char on maya and i found way too many bots and no one talking, also its much harder to log into. Either way oh well.
Old 11/20/2010, 06:44   #15

agree