Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nabs are everyWher.

Discussion on Nabs are everyWher. within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i can see that every second Post here its a Keyloger or just viruses.

this forum dont have Admins?
or they just lazzy faggots?

what u trying 2 make whit this that u post Keylogger?
Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

ADMINS BAN ALL THIS **** AND ERASE THIS POSTS,CUKI.
Old 05/27/2007, 05:41   #2

Quote:
Originally posted by PsySys@May 26 2007, 23:19

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

Im sure Animus doesn't like being referred to as a ******. But anyways ANIMUS WE DOO NEED SOME MORE MODERATORS FOR THE SRO FORUMS! Possibly chose someone trustworthy who is already on the sro forums mostly. I volunteer since I am always on my computer, which = 18 hrs a day (i know it is sad but i dont have anything else to do ) or possibly like invinsiblenoob or leaker or someone you deem "trustworthy"

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers ****** up cause no one is getting rid of the **** in time.
Old 05/27/2007, 05:46   #3

Respect
Old 05/27/2007, 06:17   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by gamewad+May 27 2007, 05:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gamewad @ May 27 2007, 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PsySys@May 26 2007, 23:19

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

Im sure Animus doesn't like being referred to as a ******. But anyways ANIMUS WE DOO NEED SOME MORE MODERATORS FOR THE SRO FORUMS! Possibly chose someone trustworthy who is already on the sro forums mostly. I volunteer since I am always on my computer, which = 18 hrs a day (i know it is sad but i dont have anything else to do ) or possibly like invinsiblenoob or leaker or someone you deem "trustworthy"

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers ****** up cause no one is getting rid of the **** in time. [/b][/quote]
You want to be a moderator? may be you should start by deleting the offensive pictures on your signature.

Some people browse this forum at work and around the family/kids.

what are you trying to prove? may be instead of being on the pc all day you should get out and "get some".

- that is all
Old 05/27/2007, 06:23   #5

Quote:
Originally posted by gamewad+May 27 2007, 05:41--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (gamewad @ May 27 2007, 05:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--PsySys@May 26 2007, 23:19

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers ****** up cause no one is getting rid of the **** in time. [/b][/quote]
dude by any chance r u addictive to *****?
Old 05/27/2007, 06:31   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by esterling+May 27 2007, 06:23--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (esterling @ May 27 2007, 06:23)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -gamewad@May 27 2007, 05:41
<!--QuoteBegin--PsySys
Quote:
@May 26 2007, 23:19

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

ADMINS BAN ALL THIS CUNT AND ERASE THIS POSTS,CUKI.

Im sure Animus doesn't like being referred to as a faggot. But anyways ANIMUS WE DOO NEED SOME MORE MODERATORS FOR THE SRO FORUMS! Possibly chose someone trustworthy who is already on the sro forums mostly. I volunteer since I am always on my computer, which = 18 hrs a day (i know it is sad but i dont have anything else to do ) or possibly like invinsiblenoob or leaker or someone you deem "trustworthy"

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers fucked up cause no one is getting rid of the crap in time.
dude by any chance r u addictive to boobs?
[/b][/quote]
or lack of there of.
Old 05/27/2007, 06:46   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by jessie1+May 27 2007, 06:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jessie1 @ May 27 2007, 06:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -esterling@May 27 2007, 06:23
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin--PsySys
Quote:
Quote:

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

Im sure Animus doesn't like being referred to as a faggot. But anyways ANIMUS WE DOO NEED SOME MORE MODERATORS FOR THE SRO FORUMS! Possibly chose someone trustworthy who is already on the sro forums mostly. I volunteer since I am always on my computer, which = 18 hrs a day (i know it is sad but i dont have anything else to do ) or possibly like invinsiblenoob or leaker or someone you deem "trustworthy"

just please get SOMEONE to help you out cause each day we have people losing accounts and getting their computers fucked up cause no one is getting rid of the crap in time.

dude by any chance r u addictive to boobs?
or lack of there of. [/b][/quote]
ROFL,guys u have prob whit tits?
Very nice,but i prefer buts
Old 05/27/2007, 06:52   #8

E-Pvpers dont really care about what goes on.. If they did we wount have Keylogger post every 5min.
Old 05/27/2007, 09:37   #9

yes, its true that we need another mod, however no one should judge each other. Its up to animus himself and the higher ups in e*pvp to select a mod they deem appropriate
Old 05/27/2007, 09:42   #10

yup so true...but still ppl still fall for hey go to this site 100% working sm and bot
Old 05/27/2007, 09:50   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by esterling@May 27 2007, 09:42
yup so true...but still ppl still fall for hey go to this site 100% working sm and bot
we cant be blamed for that, those noobs just have no common sense. they prob cant even read a bus timetable
Old 05/27/2007, 12:33   #12

well im on this forums every day and it is funny to see those idiots post all those keyloggers but if you need someone to clear those rubish files i can help if anyone agree's even thos i don't post all the time it don't mean i'm not here i am i just don't respond to noob and rubish post's and treads so that's the reason ....

vanja ^^
Old 05/27/2007, 12:36   #13

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally posted by jessie1+May 27 2007, 06:17--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (jessie1 @ May 27 2007, 06:17)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
<!--QuoteBegin--PsySys
Quote:

Ppl Scan it (i dont ^^).

You want to be a moderator? may be you should start by deleting the offensive pictures on your signature.

Some people browse this forum at work and around the family/kids.

what are you trying to prove? may be instead of being on the pc all day you should get out and "get some".

- that is all [/b][/quote]
Lol... it isnt even naked so dont cry about that unless your a gay... but anyways i think we could use a extra moderator!
Old 05/27/2007, 12:46   #14

i think InvincibleNoOB would be a good one ^^ i like his work!
Old 05/27/2007, 12:53   #15

new mod? sure!
who? errrm...

it's not easy to choose.. u can't just say, ok i need a mod, who's in?

@vanja
daj me dodaj na msn,
ja sam na alexander inace.. pise ti sve u sigu (sry for foreign lang.)