Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Discussion] Best 'Free' Bot

Discussion on [Discussion] Best 'Free' Bot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/26/2007, 14:45   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by amrelmasry3@May 26 2007, 13:17
no one from thoes
i like ISRObot with sm
cuz its very fast all things r fixed
Well of course everyone would choose SM, but this topic was made because there is no SM at the moment.

And I think I would choose h4xCr4ax, It would be perfect if it would go back to town for me.
Old 05/26/2007, 15:41   #17

mm.....i would prob choose Nubot, although it gives me error messages, Tbot keeps saying busy server etc wheni open and try to login with it, and H4xcr4x dont workf or me either, crack button dont show up=/
Old 05/26/2007, 15:47   #18

TURBOBOT FTW^^ its the best when u have pet it works so fast......so fast as the bot und cant do with ur hands^^ and u can load scripts for each monster and for the cave:-) so u can take questst and set on the script from the mob so it hunts th whole time the quest mobs^^and when sro updates u only go to offical page and dowload the new bot put ur old config in it.go on and load script start botting and u can bot whole day long^^
Old 05/26/2007, 18:39   #19

i try and use Tbot but it always disconnects every 10 mins EVEN with that os cleaner program.

Who has the same Problem. So haxcr4x now -_-

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Discussion]Which bot do you use?
05/06/2010 - SRO Private Server - 14 Replies
so as the title of the discussion says, Which bot do you use and like? Current bots are : -lolkop bot,helpermax bot ...(keypressers) -Chinese bot(tombalaci,Selig) -SRO-DB Bot -SibiBot (mysro,sjsro) >.<
cabal discussion. and program discussion xtrap killer
08/02/2009 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies
now alot of people had the chance of trying how to hack and such, google only gave me small hints on bypassing and factors. on my search of learning how to bypass xtrap i came across an interesting pogram... " Xtrap Killer 2279" a person named of Irius or some sort made the program. Cheat Engine :: View topic - X-trap Killer 2275 it was at the cheatengine site so i thought maybe the community can take a look at it! since this is trusting enough. i managed to understand how to...
Binary Discussion Discussion
04/08/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 10 Replies
I dont think thats going to work, youve just made yourself a hell of alot of work :rolleyes: Would be better to ban advertising servers in this section since 90% of people moved over to binarys anyway, theres barely any source code released because everyone either uses LOFT or the binarys, neither of which really need code (LOFT needs a complete rewrite but nothing really specific) I would release a few things but all i can only really give out is some classes, all of my systems are...
tw help (discussion)
09/15/2008 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
It's very useful to know enemy's positions during TW (see spots on map not only allies also enemies) Has anybody ideas on this point? (How to realise this?) Or server doesn't send information permanently about all who enters tw?