Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A pean to the leakers

Discussion on A pean to the leakers within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 05/17/2007, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by Leaker+May 17 2007, 00:42--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Leaker @ May 17 2007, 00:42)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -GuildFun@May 16 2007, 18:36
<!--QuoteBegin--Leaker
Quote:
@May 17 2007, 00:22
bump. this needs to be heard. sooner or later no one will get to bot, so i stopped leaking totally about a week ago after someone pmed me and now... well.... yea..

ok here is the problem, to become a member even a low class on you ahve to be able to fill out a member request forume on 0x33, the problem with that is, they have locked it down so you can't. and even if i could pay to be a Elite member i might just do it to be able to bot without a problem, but in return here lies the problem. How do you become a member and pay for it if you can't even be able to sign up at all. see what i am saying. i played MS (Maple Story) for years and that was the smae thing as far as being elite or a noob, you can't get the good hacks inless you are considered a elite. And to do that you have to either know someone of kiss so much @55 that it's just not worth it. i do understand that someone else makes the program and 0x33 cracks it so you don't have to pay but my god why do they in return have to me so greedy to charge for software that someone else is charging for. Might someone know the word PIRATE, if they are found out on what they are doing, along with making money on a copy written software is just like one of your friends go's to the store and buys a program, you then copy the program and then charge for that copy you just made. same thing.
Ok i am done speaking my mind. anyone else have something to say about this?
they locked registration to stop leakers and spammers from comming in.

lol your point is invalid because that example makes no sense.

the bot download is free. go to bot369.com and download the bot.

he makes a program that enables you to play with the bot without the bot cards.

so a better example would be. download a demo, make a crack for the demo and play for free.

thats exactly what CW is doing, hes making a crack for the demo.

would u rather pay 10&#036; fr the softmod. or more than 10&#036; for a few hours.

which one? [/b][/quote]
I dont mind paying at all. only if there was some respeckt in that fcking comunity... look whot they said to some guy.. dont post dumb questions blalbal. Is it sow hard to be nice.. he posted as it stands in FAQ if something is change then FAQ shuld change 2
Old 05/17/2007, 02:14   #17

iv been ther for 2 hour
trying to understand how to register. and hell yea hos guys are arrogant. if they help you they finish the post with a stupid quote like and next time stop beeing noob and wait till it open . i mean. wtf?? have they never been noob in there life??
be kind to receve kindness. be mad o recev madness. and that they way there are going with there stupid comunity who think they are mcuh above you thanx to ther private 0x33 member. litle assotiation of ********. im leaker. and i will only pay the bot for 10&#036; bot forever. not just for some freaking hours.
Old 05/17/2007, 02:16   #18

Once all the Pro's were noob's too
DONT ******* FORGET THAT
u were not born ******* pro
#1. You did all the Hardwork, failed and tried again ===> PRO
#2. You asslicked the "PRO" to become "Ranting *****" aka "Parasite" aka "leecher"

well i consider myself in the 2nd category, but still i show respect and gratitude for crackers who cracked the cracked SM ^_^
Old 05/17/2007, 02:23   #19

lol..
Old 05/17/2007, 02:35   #20

tell animus tell ban leakers and sro and 0x33 moderator trying 2 prevent us from free botting .............. that will solve all
Old 05/17/2007, 08:47   #21

well if registration is closed to new members, how do u become a member of 0x33? I'm just kinda curious
Old 05/17/2007, 09:10   #22

Hmmm, The bot is an illegal third person program for modifing game play, and Softmod is a crack of the illegal third person program also illegal, and the crack of Softmod is a crack of a crack of an illegal third person program...
Why in the world should a person ever have to pay for a crack, that is the essence of the idea of "crack" modifying something so that payment is not required. Its pathetic really. Your still paying money, its just somebody else who's pockets your filling.

Also, It is impossible to make something uncrackable. If 0x33 loses ability to continue softmod, or whoever cracks it is unable to crack then its only a matter of time till one of the leachers gets fet up and does it themselves. With like three million players, do not be arrogant in thinking that there is only one man capable of creating a crack.

0x33 askes people to stop trying to crack the crack because they are forced to stay on their toes, notice that softmod changes much faster than the bot does. They are just trying to ensure their future success, and ease the load of having to stop all attempts done by those who dream of a free system.
Old 05/17/2007, 09:10   #23

wtf is cw doing isnt he stealing isro programmer's work ? he is cracking it too.
Old 05/17/2007, 09:37   #24

Quote:
Originally posted by Trippinshrumes@May 16 2007, 20:00
ISRO Bot is logically upset about this and so THEY keep releasing new versions of bot, each with a subsequent tougher security. CW is attempting to keep SoftMod private so that ISRO Bot will be LESS likely to update and toughen its security. If SoftMod keeps leaking to the masses eventually CW may NOT be able to crack it and then NO ONE friggin' gets the program. This isn't about profit, its about keeping the community and the program alive.

If your leakers were so great they would be able to make their OWN version of SoftMod, obviously they don't have the ability and so they keep taking from the ONE person who can make it, not realizing they are endangering it for EVERYONE. Your leaking friends could EASILY come to this forum, be articulate and social and get a membership here for low cost or possibly none at all. But they don't. They simply steal CWs work without thought of how putting it all over the net will risk ISRO Bot of creating yet ANOTHER version which is more difficult to crack.

Their "sharing" mentality is appreciated, but what does it matter if they are forever endangering the program? Why can't they simply come be members here and thus help protect its long term survival? CW is looking out for the future of his work and his community, he's not a hypocrite.[/color]
__________________________________________________ ______________

i really dont think if anybody cracks this that it should be publicly posted, i dont want iSro bot to be uncrackable ever >< ... im not saying dont crack it, just theres so many stupid fucking noobs on this site, they cant even wait till new sm is out they just keep spammin and spammin and its all these kinds of newbs that dont deserve fucking bot! i say keep this shit on the down-lo cuz im just sick of this shit goin out constantly also....ya think about it!!!

P.S. and if ur wondering why topic says new isro bot... its cuz i kno thats whats gun attract every1 in this fuckn forum to look at it almost instantly
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Where is the ROFLMAO smiley here?' border='0' alt='Where is the ROFLMAO smiley here?' />

Well i read the manifest and that's all i could say : )))))))))))))))))))))))))))).

let' see, in there, some friend of CW tell us how great CW is and his creation should be praised or w/e but iSRO is upset or smth. BULLSHIT. Isro only updated once or twice in a month,maybe more, since i started botting, and that's because of the last SRO update. Softmod updated like 4 times in the last week. And with each update, the only thing that sure changed was about Softmod's own security and login part. So, my question dear threadstarter :

If SM was already leaked, and iSRO can find out the methods used to crack it, why try to toughen the security on it? Honestly, my oppion is : true there are a lot of people on the servers who don't deserve to bot and even play the game, but that's life. Idiots will be everywhere.

Quote:
thats exactly what CW is doing, hes making a crack for the demo.
would u rather pay 10&#036; fr the softmod. or more than 10&#036; for a few hours.
Lol again. I'd rather not pay for nothing at all, than pay 10&#036; and be shitted upon by the entire comunity(quoted from the people around here, I never had and prolly never will have an account).Cracks are supposed to be free, what good is a crack if you must pay for it aswell. So, in the name of all crackers out there, CW i apreciate your work, BUT I HOPE YOUR NAME NEVER GETS ANYWHERE NEAR A REAL CRACKER's NAME.You're just a hypocrite.

And iSRO bot uncrackabale? Well mind your words kiddo. Every time Windows releases a new version there's a crack for it. There are highly-rated programs who cost much more than iSRO bot and are much tougher to crack, but still get cracked every new version. No program is uncrackable, w/e the maker or it's purpose. That's bullshit aswell.

The sad part is almost 95% of people around here sit and do nothing(most can't even stop themselves from spamming a little) waiting for " the new SM". There are a lot of dedicated cracking teams who would crack SM in an instant(hell i would if i had 1 year cracking exp in the background), but nobody talks to them. Go there, get on a cracking site, and post your request there. The next day you will see Sm cracked and ready-to-go. And to the creators of SM, you have no reason to be mad about SM being purified like evry single day, you do that to iSRO, we do that to you. For every fish there's an eve bigge fish ready to swallow it. IDC what you might say, flame me, just make it with good arguments.
Old 05/17/2007, 09:53   #25

I think if we dont publicly release the new sm for everyone we'll eventually turn out to be just like 0x33. A community that will eventullay become all pro like. People will come to the forums and ask for the bot and we'd be like "no get away from us you noob, your not leet enough to use it. got crack it on your own bot loser"
If anything why dont we give these spammers some help, show them a way to help the community. Teach them what they need to know to crack it on their own, if not alteast tell them what they need to know. Lets give these people who dont want us to have the bot hell. Lets make a community of Bot crackers so good that we'll be able to make are own bot and give it to everyone eventually corrupting all of SRO and perhaps even shutting it down for good. And slowly we'll spread like a virus slowly taking over other games and become an all supreme bot making community! Then the fbi or the feds will hunt us down for breaking the law and we will all eventually be on the run, ducking the fuzz while still botting to get lvl 68 and con that bastard out of his seal of sun spear so you can get back at that one uber hacker who didnt have the common courtesy to kill those dam red thiefs before he used the ferry. Or we could make a private server and fix the where it dosent take you half a year to get to 80 and wont cost so much money either, free pets for and gold tickets for all. all items are sos! Mangyangs drop 1 mil everytime and Lord Yarkan has a legion of doppelgangers that run rampant in the Takla Makan!!!..... oh well, isnt repatedly complaing about people who spam spamming? Which dont make the people who get mad and post about the ppl who spam any differnt from that kid desperately wanting a bot? Or why dont Animus just closed this whole SRO section and we'll eventually have to learn to make our own bot or start to kiss someone else's ass to get one. And then someone will blame the americans for leeching and leaking and preventing anyone from having the bot, some angry kid will tell his dad that the Russians are blaming us over losing the bot. Just so happen that son's father tells his co-workers, that news gets to the white house, apparently Bush that day was playin with firecrackers and cant hear very well, he mistakes what he hears as the Russians are going to launch nuclear missels at mexico. Without thinking Bush hits retaliates by blowing china to bits and now were stuck in a nuclear world war 3 and there's no reason to worry about cracking the bot cause your to tied up being paranoid by nuclear fallout, and why those arab neighbors of yours make funny noises at night in their backyard around midnight...................Ok look what im trying to say is that i maybe giving the bot away may ruin it, but not giving it away will make us just like 0x33, think i said that already.... OJ is guilty, and Michael Jackson is not only pureto rican but has been repetedly abducted by the Masons for interrogations over a drug deal in Machu Pichi that didnt go down so smoothly.
Old 05/17/2007, 10:20   #26

now...if you read silkroads website about the war on bots...they "imply" they have "aquired" a long llist of botters....i submit...the uplink to website over past week with this soft mod changes..allowed at least user name to be recorded and passed allong to joymax..it may be paranoia...but hindsite is worthless...i have changed to stock silkroad files...and wont let anyone in my family bot for a while till i get a better idea of how they "aquired" a list..(all they need is char name to pm you)
Old 05/17/2007, 10:32   #27

Lol, as somebody suggested :
Quote:
They pick 1000 radom accounts who do not buy silk and ban them.But because 99.9% are botters then they are 99.9% right.
^_^.

Chris, honestly, don't you think they can make an auto script that can pm anybody 2 or three questions with fixed answers and then compare(bots would only reply with dumb answers). But then, what about most of the turks and the spanish? They don't know english and they would get banned for nothing(halleluiah). And what about the botters who buy silk, how can Joymax ban them?
Old 05/17/2007, 13:21   #28

Quote:
Originally posted by MattoidJackal@May 17 2007, 09:53
Some awesome ****
Lol man, this is one of the best posts ive read here lately, thx for the laugh. What the hell were u high on?
Old 05/18/2007, 01:30   #29

Nyquil, diazpam, oxy-cotin. morphine, thera-flu, and that natrual high you get when you begin to start a rant and you know its gonna be a good one.
Old 05/19/2007, 01:35   #30

im not sure how many times i have to say this... since u people sit there typing long *** messages about how we'll b like 0x33.org or ban all the 0x33.org admin's and the people that STILL think i dont want this fuckn bot to be cracked STFU GTFO!....... as it says for the hundreth ******* time! IM SICK OF EVERY ******* NOOB LEECHING!!! I WANT THE BOT TO BE CRACKED SINCE I AM A iSRO BOTTER TO!!!!! JUST IM SICK OF IT GETTN FIXED CONSTANTLY CUZ PEOPLE HAVE TO FUKN POST IT HERE so then the 0x33 guy comes over... ok they no what i got..so change it to this, then bot dont work again,,, everybody's ****** BECAUSE YOU ARE A ******* DUMBASS!!! anybody that enjoys botting and playin sro as much as i do should think this exact same way... if anything **** **** all these people i mean ****... what when animus put the new workin softmod on his page.... what was there like 4 copies of that exact link on this site? and if it wasnt a copy of the exact link then it was sum1 else who downloaded his exact file and reposted it cuz they want karma.. well you lil noobs tryin to get karma, **** YOU YOU GET NO ******* KARMA......... and ya just stfu maybe close this thread or sumthin cuz ur all fuckn dumb (directly to any1 who replied to my message sayin anything more then i feel the same way or agreeing with me)

------------------edit-----------------------------------

i forgot 1 group of people.... the people who say how can i join 0x33.org when they have join disabled..... well hmmm lets see this isnt to hard of 1 but lets think for a min,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,UMM U IDIOT YOU SORTA CANT!!!!! i mean even me who has a public membership ive been tryin to join 0x33 for sum time now, I CANT JOIN HOW THE **** WOULD I B ABLE TO HELP U TO THE 2 people that PMED ME SAYIN DO U KNOW HOW I CAN JOIN.... well if u read my original post it says i tried joining.............. SO LIKE MY LAST REPLY SAID IF U DONT ******* UNDERSTAND,,,, GO BACK AND READ IT AGAIN, IF U STILL DONT U MIGHT WANNA PAY SUM1 THIS TIME TO INTERPRET MESSAGE FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!