Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

traymaster what was the point of that link

Discussion on traymaster what was the point of that link within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hey tray master, the other day you put a link up for a sm.dll, what was the point of it, what was it to fix, and it was clean right?
Old 05/16/2007, 01:58   #2

It doesn't matter, it is non working at this point. Send me a pm next time instead of a new topic.
Old 05/16/2007, 02:22   #3

i did, look in your pm box, and in my description i said i alrady sent you a pm, but i just wanted to know that it was clean right? because i dl it and i'm very paranoid about keyloggers and stuf..
Old 05/16/2007, 06:07   #4

Tray is legit. Besides (correct me if im wrong) .dll files cannot contain keyloggers.
Old 05/16/2007, 06:10   #5

They cannot.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[FS] FREESTYLE street Basketball 3 Point, Rebound, and 2 point Hack
06/11/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 133 Replies
My cousin was just hired as product manager for levelup philippines, he says the team for freestyle philippines knows all the available hacks and cheats, including the: 1. 3 point hack 2. rebound hack 3. and he even told me theres a 2 point hack they need to know these hacks for them to solve it. i will share these hacks and cheats in a little while.
tradeing cps for TQ point card B 1290 cps for a tq point card B
05/05/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 0 Replies
i want to sell off 20k cps either by paypal or by db codes. for the db codes for a 5 db code ill give 6 dbs in exchange. for the paypal, we'll have to figure a discounted but fair price. lemme know if your interested, thanks. these cps are on the Centuar/UglyDuckling/Alladin server
What`s the point now?
11/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 15 Replies
Well, I haven`t been here since some time, but I checked this place once again now. I must say that I`m shocked. Who cares about learning how to code now in C#, 99,9% will just copy-paste from the releases, and everyone will have a decent server! How, cool, isn`t it? I`m not telling you guys to stop releasing. I`m just telling that you shouldn`t release the whole code. Maybe just give some hints and don`t show the code. As you can see, you can choose between two ways now. The first one,...
The procedure entry point _DXPlayMedia@12 could not be located in the dynamic link ..
02/18/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
The procedure entry point _DXPlayMedia@12 could not be located in the dynamic link library NDSound.dll Can anyone help me? What does this mean? How can i fix it? I really want to Use sv1.17 on *M* server/autobypass and use offline tg Thanks. ^_^
TrayMaster where are u??
05/24/2007 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
yes i know u are paid member of 0x33 so plz help us give us the new sm i saw u there on the forum and i know its u and plz give us sm...