Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Boting Help

Discussion on Boting Help within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hi..I just want to know why after my char. go to the blacksmith and the potion shop he just stop there and dont go to the training spot??Please help..
Old 04/30/2007, 06:19   #2

hmmm.. try the "loop all activity" in auto training..
Old 04/30/2007, 06:26   #3

yeah..i'm already looped all activity but its not workin...thanks tho..
Old 04/30/2007, 15:42   #4

does it give an notice? is there a free spot in your inventory? did you click on "go with horse bla bla bla training area"? ...
Old 04/30/2007, 20:36   #5

try going to where u wana train, going to "loop" tab and clicking current area or somehting like that its near the top , then click start traning and should work dno
Old 05/01/2007, 06:47   #6

I figure out the problem now...but i dont know y..after it go to the potion shop it just stop, then the a notice comes up and it said bag full...but my bag is not full, i still have like 5-8 spot emty. I dont know why its doing that. But after i uncheck the part where it said "back to town when bag is full", it start going to the training spot. Anybody know why it said the bag is full when I still have spots emty??