Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Best way to recruit PGs

Discussion on Best way to recruit PGs within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What'e the best way to recuit your same country PGs?

What is your preferred way?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Recruit] Check This Out!
08/02/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Hi all! I made this topic to recruit members for my team. I want to start a private server and i need some members,coders,good CQ gamers! I can be the hoster i need just the team. I need 5 members. _________________________________ About my PC _________________________________ Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q8200 @ 2.33GHz
[Recruit] Fun Clan
01/01/2010 - Combat Arms - 7 Replies
Hi ich habe einen Clan erstellt, es ist ein Just4Fun clan. Level ist egal KDR ist egal ob ihr nx nerds oder F2p's seid ist egal wir reden über skype (natürlich nur wer hat & will) Ihr solltet Deutsch sein Ich solltet die Deutsche Sprache beherrschen Ihr solltet mindestens 12 Jahre alt sein (ihr dürft das game zwar nicht spielen aber ist ja J4F)
Recruit a Friend (1-60 Guide)
08/29/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 29 Replies
This is from Rill on Hellscream server. Enjoy! : ) Quote: Recruit-A-Friend So you want to recruit-a-friend huh? You have a lot of questions and need some help eh? Well youve come to the right place! This guide contains step-by-step instructions to getting started, tips for leveling and all the cost involved. Before we begin, you may want to take a gander at the Offical FAQ (Blizzard Support) about the Recruit-A-Friend program. Terms | Getting Started | Upgrading | Pros &...
[Recruit] Developers Needed!
08/21/2009 - WoW Bots - 9 Replies
Greetings everyone, Im Kallblodig, The former developer of NinjaSkid & Aerofarmer Wow leveling bots, and now Im the developer of a new WoW Bot (Not saying it's name here yet, and I got my reasons) wich will compete with todays bots. We are a team of 4, 1 main Developer, 1 reverse engineerer, 1 webmanager & administrator and 1 php coder. We have everything, exept a memory reading knowleaged developer to get the bot up running. The developer must have these qualities, Know Autoit Syntaxes and...
Recruit Thread
05/24/2007 - Ragnarok Online - 14 Replies
Hallo! Es handelt sich also um folgendes. Eigentlich wollten ich und 2 alte Freunde von früheren RO-pServer Zeiten auf einen Server um dort wieder die "alten Zeiten" auferstehen zulassen. Früher war es so, dass man zu dritt in ein mit 10-Mann gedefftes Castle rein ist und alles umnietete. Kommt Zeit dreht Rad - so ist's heute nicht mehr. Wir würden dennoch gerne versuchen eine erfolgreiche WoE Gilde auf derRO (100/100/50 Rates) (wird vorraussichtlich noch geändert, der Server) aufzubauen,...