Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wrong bot version detected error

Discussion on wrong bot version detected error within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i have isro bot version 1.60 and i have followed all of the step for installing softmod. but when i lauch, i get the following error: wrong bot version detected. can someone please help
Old 04/20/2007, 12:17   #2

i think you havnt read the guide.. cuz isrobot 1.60 wont work with softmode only 1.54 now maybe 158. but i think 1.54 work now only wit easter-sm or the new softmode .. posted by animus in softmode release something.. read b4 post .. thx u
Old 04/21/2007, 12:11   #3

That's because the softmod client has been altered again.
Old 04/21/2007, 13:15   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
Quote:
Originally posted by liljimmy14@Apr 20 2007, 10:36
i have isro bot version 1.60 and i have followed all of the step for installing softmod. but when i lauch, i get the following error: wrong bot version detected. can someone please help
Working softmod & iSrobot releases:
- Softmod2_1.94_v1 require iSrobot 1.54
- Softmod_93_1.58_B1 require iSrobot 1.58
- Easter-SM require iSrobot 1.54

Similar Threads Similar Threads
client version error
04/30/2010 - Dekaron - 2 Replies
after the patch i always get the error invalid client version. please reinstall. heres what i do. 1. open the bypass/open game 2.open cheat engine 3. try to log into my character but the error pops up. i was using the hacks fine a few days but after the patch it dosent wokr anymore. also if i dont open 2moons with the bypass i can log in fine so i think its the bypass... if anyone has a fix to this error please post!!! ty
tagalog version ng Sudden Death tut!! not Detected!! in MLE!!
08/02/2009 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 24 Replies
DELETE ko na lang.. dami kasi!!! nagmamagaling dyan!!! akala mo kung sinong magagaling!!! gumawa kasi kayo ng sarili nyong TUTORIAL!!! hay naku kung may magawa ka ngang maganda!!! may reklamo yung iba!!! bakit kayo lang ba dapat makinabang sa CHEAT?? share nyo naman!!!! DELETE KO NA LANG PARA WALA NANG MAGREREKLAMO PA!!!!
Archlord japan version error
05/20/2009 - Archlord - 5 Replies
i need help from u guys... so i installed the japanese version of Archlord, but when i try to start the `alefclient.exe` i got the following error: http://kepfeltoltes.hu/thumb/090511/90405549801_w ww.kepfeltoltes.hu_.jpg anyone could translate it, or know a solution for that problem?
how to fix web server detected error with gzbot pro
08/11/2008 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
ok well i had this problem for months couldnt figure out wth it was and then it came to me, in order to get rid of this error you have to remove the web servers this programs include hamachi appache etc. but most of the time it is appache so just go to control panel > add or remove programs > then delete appache or hamachi or whatever web servers you may have installed for other private servers
help me, unregister version error
04/09/2007 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
srobot and softmod have worked since tonight for me , no normal error like other topics and in softmod+isrobot... when i launch silkroad with start game in sroboten finger an error accour: unregister version Expired. Please download a new copy. www.0x33.org can anyone help me plis?