Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

riBot problem :(

Discussion on riBot problem :( within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy riBot problem :(

I have problem with riBot on RuSro . My bot will go off after a while , riBot window close himself , and after that i get DC on the client . I have that problem with client , and with clientless . Know anyone what is my problem ?
Old 10/18/2010, 07:47   #2

Try uninstalling RuSro & the bot, and re-downloading it, then after you've done that, restart your PC... then it should be fine.
Old 10/23/2010, 20:50   #3

i have same problem.. what is the problem that started some 5 days ago

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need help Ribot problem
08/03/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i record the script, save, load and start the bot in Cons hes buy all pots go to spot killing and when die or out off pot go to town again buy pots ant stay to horse shop and nothing wheres the problem?
Ribot Problem
04/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey Comm I wanted to store Element material and tabs but the Auto Tidy Storage function wont work at me does some one got the same problem or its just me. Do i need to store the element material and tabs on 1st store site ?
ribot problem
03/26/2010 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
how to make secondary buffs skills to work? i put the skills on "secondary weapon"...but nothing happend :confused:
RiBot Problem
02/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 6 Replies
I get allot of "Runtime Error 28: Out Of Stack Space".could someone tell me what is this error caused by and how could i fix it?if there is a way^^