Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Critical Bug SRObot 1.05 (Need Help Here)

Discussion on Critical Bug SRObot 1.05 (Need Help Here) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Monkey Scroll + Bot = Problems
I Had the following problems when i loaded the monkey scroll:
Incorrect amount of pots being bought.
Error saying i didn't had enough MP pots (had over 400)
Training place is to far error.
Skills not working any longer
Skills dissapearing from Auto Training list
Pill feature not correctly working
10% of the attacks he selects a target but doesn't attack it

After removing the scroll and putting it back into the vault i restarted SRO.
All problems were solved..
Old 03/17/2006, 02:13   #2

don't use the items from the Item Mall with the SROBot 1.05, the bot doesn't work with the new items, the SROBot coders already working on a fix

Quote from "Selling" (a member of the srobot team)

Quote:

-- Attention --
I know the bugs and glitches on the bot are getting anoyying. The problem is the new items etc that came with the new update.
My team of technicians need 'samples' of the new items/pets etc to help in solving these problems..
How YOU can help out:
If you have the new items/pets from the update;
1. Lend us your account. (for pets or scrolls that have been used)
or
2. Lend us the items. (1000 pots)
we WILL return the items back to you when we are done with it.
As for the pets or scrolls, it is only exchangeable/tradabe before it is triggered/used.. so it is best if you can lend us your account along with the pet already working in it.
As you all should already know, it is imposible to fix the sroBOT without volunteers, so your cooperation is GREATLY appreciated.
If anyone of you know any other way to fix the bot, please do send me an email.

Old 03/17/2006, 09:49   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Makaveli@Mar 17 2006, 02:13
don't use the items from the Item Mall with the SROBot 1.05, the bot doesn't work with the new items, the SROBot coders already working on a fix

Quote from "Selling" (a member of the srobot team)

Quote:

-- Attention --
I know the bugs and glitches on the bot are getting anoyying. The problem is the new items etc that came with the new update.
My team of technicians need 'samples' of the new items/pets etc to help in solving these problems..
How YOU can help out:
If you have the new items/pets from the update;
1. Lend us your account. (for pets or scrolls that have been used)
or
2. Lend us the items. (1000 pots)
we WILL return the items back to you when we are done with it.
As for the pets or scrolls, it is only exchangeable/tradabe before it is triggered/used.. so it is best if you can lend us your account along with the pet already working in it.
As you all should already know, it is imposible to fix the sroBOT without volunteers, so your cooperation is GREATLY appreciated.
If anyone of you know any other way to fix the bot, please do send me an email.

I know this guy is legit and all (seller), but putting out a request like this is not going to do any good for his reputation, know what I mean Maka?
Old 03/17/2006, 10:22   #4

probably u saw while using srobot your login info sent out to the bot server
this done for verivication purposes for paying (after release) clients. If they wish they could cleanup all the chara using srobot but they have other business here... making bots.
Old 03/17/2006, 10:25   #5

I would lend my account out if i used any of the item mall items.
just for the fact that selling has brought out a few proper bots and they intend to start a pay only service so they wont steal your characters since login info is taken anyway for client check purposes.