Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

*HOT* SRObot 1.03 - Working with GameGuard

Discussion on *HOT* SRObot 1.03 - Working with GameGuard within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys, recent developements of the SRObot, has shown the bot to work with the current, sro_client... NO NEED FOR the zoom / multi client... !

This is a new version of the English translated SRObot, working on the current version of the game without shutting down after 5 minutes...

Just download the bot, extract... setup the config file, HOOK MUST BE OFF...
run the bot, start the game, enjoy botting !

also if you would like to prevent gameguard from updating again, download and install this fake gameguard server...:

Have Fun

Old 03/13/2006, 10:47   #2

hmm it won't work...i press HOME key and nothing coming up.....i got it to load but i can't get the menu or anything up
Old 03/13/2006, 11:54   #3

works fine ^^
Old 03/13/2006, 12:08   #4

yeah... i dont see why some people get problems with this... make sure you edit the config file inside the bot dir after extracting it... there is a setting to your game location, make sure its right... also make sure the bot is turned on before you open the game....

if the bot is turned on you will see a small white hand in the system tray.... and if the hand is not appearing when you open the bot, then open up silkroad and close it again... then it should work...

and the last thing... ive heard some people saying that the game has a chance of crashing in some sitiuations... changing the regional language settings to chinese should solve the problems...

Cheers
Old 03/13/2006, 12:19   #5

btw, there is no need for the abyss server, it's only useful for a upcoming gameguard update

here is a lil guide for the bot
Quote:
Attention : The bot is currently in the Beta stages for this version of silkroad online (iSRO). It will be free to use for now. When the bot is fully working,anyone who wishes to continue using it will have to pay a fee.

--- Installation & Instructions to run the bot ---

1.The bot can be installed anywhere on your computer.

2.After installation,go the the folder you installed the bot and there should be a file there named "SRO" which is the Configuration Settings. Open it with text editor and edit the "Path" to your location of your Main Silkroad Online folder (the main game,not bot).

3.Okay now you're ready to run the bot. Inside the bot folder, run "srobot". You can be sure the bot is succesfully initiated by looking at your taskbar where you can find an icon similar to the one in the main bot folder. You dont need to click it, the real bot configurations must be set IN-GAME.

4. Run the game as usual via the launcher. Log in & pick a character.

5. Okay,this is where the fun begins. Go to your training place (anywhere you want your character to train).
If you press "Home" on your keyboard, it will open up a configuration window.[please check the notes below] Set them to your settings and when you are ready click "Save Settings" to apply your settings then "Auto Training" to start the bot."Stop Training" is to stop bot. "Hide It" to hide the configuration window. You can also press "Insert" to start auto training and "End" to stop training.

NOTES
- When you reach your training spot press home and go to the [Loop] tab and set the coordinates manually or press [current area] and it will set your current coordinates as a training spot.
- Please! make sure you are already at your training spot and not in town first time running it, It will make this much easier.
- To make sure your bot goes back to town, buys potions, sells junks, repairs etc, and goes back to the training spot, you must tick the "Loop all bot activity!!!" under the [Auto Training] tab.
- To make sure your bot goes back to the town you want It to, you must "save" in that town. To do that, go to the blue crystal "Dimensional gate". ( click on it and it will ask you something, choose the first option )
- If your bot gets stuck at an NPC, run your game in 1024 x 768 resolution.
- For some people, pressing [Home] more then once might crash them.
- Closing the bot program from the taskbar will also close your game.
- Take your time to sit in front of your pc and watch your bot at work.. you might find out how you can make it train much efficiently, or you might just find out your bot is not going back to your desired location. It might take a couple tries.
- ALWAYS save your settings.
- Dropping your items on the ground and picking them back up again will let the bot know what items you have ( how many pots etc ) This is so that it will know when to go back to town to repot/sell items.(Do it only if u buy things yourself and you want the bot to recognise and use them)
- The bot DOES NOT hit protectors. And only hits a thief if the thief hits you.
- Do not enable "using skill to start attacking" unless you are an INT or Bow player who wishes to use your attacking skill(not common attack) as a first attack. Your bot may freeze if used wrongly.
credits goes to GZP
Old 03/13/2006, 12:22   #6

maybe this should be stickied... and those old versions of SRObot should be unstickied and deleted...
Old 03/13/2006, 12:30   #7

ok, it's stickied
Old 03/13/2006, 12:40   #8

THANKS!!!!!!! Works very nice!!!!
Old 03/13/2006, 12:42   #9

works perfect

and remember use Abyss webserver so GG cant update und you can still bot
Old 03/13/2006, 12:43   #10

It works great!! Fantastic.
The only noticable difference I find compared with the older versions is that the searching is slightly slower.
It doesnt move to the next mob as fast as the old one
Just gotta wait for the next GG update and see if the Abyss server works ^^
Old 03/13/2006, 12:50   #11

yeah.. havent tested it yet... but will do when i get home from school, then ill share my opinion on the mob target speed, with you guys... =)
Old 03/13/2006, 13:14   #12

Works fine for me - thanks alot

Hmm, the bot isnt that slower

just hoping for a auto buy arrow function =)
Old 03/13/2006, 14:31   #13

some how i can't open my firewall to turn off
it said...

due to unidentified problem,Windows cannot display Windows Firewall settings.

can u guys please help me out
thx..
Old 03/13/2006, 15:00   #14

dunno that problem sry - maybe just google for it, i think youŽll find a solution on it
Old 03/13/2006, 15:25   #15

I LOVE YOU and the makers