Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 19:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

any tool resser?

Discussion on any tool resser? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
any tool resser?

hye......
any tool auto resser?

i need tool auto resser
that can ress 2 chars

pls post it xD
Old 01/05/2010, 13:09   #2

elite*gold: 20
How about Daskillz or Autobuff tool 5000 from nubecoder .. but you might have to change the ini and get the offsets in.

Tags
auto resser?

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Tool: Auto-resser
03/15/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 42 Replies
It's a simple autoit script I made, but I guess it could be usefull for some people. It activates the same skill every 5 seconds, so it could be used for other skills too. Rapidshare: RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting Filefront: Autoress.exe - FileFront.com (Save the file and then open it by double-clicking ^^) Instructions: 1. Start Silkroad and go to the delvling spot. 2. Select the char you will have to ress.
Csro Auto Resser
03/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 10 Replies
Hello everybody, I just wanna know if there is any Auto Resser For Csro that can work? tryin to look and im not having much luck...so if anyone knows send me a link or suggest me where to search, i mean by auto res as in Delvling Char with one client and other one ressing that char, and auto accepts the Res. :) thx
Auto ResseR for POWERLVL
10/12/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Hi all! My friend sent me an usefull progam for silkroad... If u wanna plvl a noob char (at ongs) and collerct a lot of sp, u'll also need a tool which is do it...All in all this is a program which is ressing ur char (u need a resser char to ress) and (a noob char which is accept the ress), (U NEED A MULTICIENT TO USE IT)... I'm sure that it will good for all.... SORRY for the password.. I get the program with it... PASSWOR(PW): silkroad RapidShare: 1-Click Webhosting
[Tool] for taxi runners (auto resser)
05/13/2009 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
Well i wonder if anyone wants this, made if for myself last night when i taxied a friend. Srry for the resulotion demands but well since i just made it for myself and i run those settings, accept it or leave it :) Works only with: Stealthex lite since it uses F9 to be stop and start bot after ress Or if you play by hand it also works but will change your camera view every time a member dies Main Setup: