Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Fix Problem start silkroad Msg(Erorr)

Discussion on Fix Problem start silkroad Msg(Erorr) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Fix Problem start silkroad Msg(Erorr)

Done ..

Fixed the **** problem :S

when start game

and patch

add new ip server

how install

copy patch update to folder game

then start patch and wait when loading

after update and add new ip

enjoy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Silkroad Start Problem plz help :(
02/01/2014 - SRO Private Server - 2 Replies
hey, i have VSRO privat silkroad cap 100-110-120-130 Server and all Clients i have same problem ! i start one server complete 0 errors all fine! so i start Silkroadloader with SRO_CLIENT with my ip gateway all fine press launch ! and silkroad start see picture in middle and nothing more! no silkroad only the small silkroad online picture in the middle of the destop :( no error nothing !! PLZ HELP :(( plz help me :((
Problem With Start Sro from Silkroad.exe Pls Help
07/16/2013 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hi all. First what im want to say -(Sorry for my bad English) ;) When im Start My Client From EDX Loader its Work Without Bugs ! Im Come In and Can Play ! http://grens.clan.su/Untitled.png Im try to change the division from my media.pk2 its work too .
!Silkroad start problem!
09/11/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
i have a big problem with silkroad. the game dont start after game guard! :mad: i try other games with hackshield and no one work. i try to play combat arms and hackshield says: hack tool finding. but i dont have hack tools -.-" i have reinstall it and update hackshield and try anything but nothing work -.- PLEASE HELP ME =( NO GAME WITH HACKSHIELD WORKS 'CAUSE HACKSHIELD FIND A HACKING TOOL BUT I DONT HAVE A HACKING TOOL -.-"
Metin2 Start ERORR
08/23/2011 - Metin2 - 3 Replies
Hallo, ich brauche mal eure Hilfe, ich wollte Heute nach dem Update Metin2 Starten, dann hat der halt gepatcht und dann kam da folgender ERROR: http://img823.imageshack.us/img823/7625/lolfd.png Wie kann ich das Problem beheben?
SilkRoad Start Problem
09/02/2010 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi ... im trying to launch silkroad but when i click on start and sro_client appears nothing happens it just keep like that , any idea how can i fix that P.S : im using Windows XP SP3