Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RARE TO LEGEND

Discussion on RARE TO LEGEND within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RARE TO LEGEND

hi i have any questions:

first: i have weapon d13 rare +3, how can make +5 in this weapon?
what is the elexir for make +, i know if is a legend, i use d13 proof (legend) but if is a rare i don't, i don't have see proof rare d13

second: how transfert my weapon rare to legend?

for information, i have stop silkraod in max lvl 90 and i come back
Old 01/09/2015, 12:17   #2

elite*gold: 260
there's a d13 rare proof stone in silk mall.
you can't transfer a rare item into a legend item.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RARE LEGEND AND MYTH
09/20/2017 - Silkroad Online - 9 Replies
hey guys, i have some question concerning the d11 and d12 weapons . would be very nice of someone who is willing to answer a few questions. i prefer german ppl but english speaking guys are also fine^^ EdIT: 1. what's the difference between weapons with for instance POWER, LEGEND, MYTH and so on? 2. concerning the event...how does the event affect the prices for D12? they are around 10-20M now...
RARE League of Legend account
12/19/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 9 Replies
closed
WTS lvl 112 Warlock / Cleric Rare/Legend +12 !!! HOT :)
12/13/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
hi guys i wanna sell my Warlock/cleric hybrid on Eos! he is lvl 112 (50%exp) FF with 8,4mio sp left!!! HP: 33580 MP: 58756 ; best pvp build ever! u own really every classic with this build u dont die so fast and tank a lot of dmg is awesome! - active devil spirit 9 days. - 3 dresses, 1xlucky,1x mixed, 1 full ignore - full storage with stones and other stuffs.
WTS WTT 112 LVL BOW MEN LEGEND BOW RARE SET RARE ACC
10/01/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
112 Pacheon Fire Force Legend / Rare SERVER : TIGRIS Hi All i have For sell Or Wtt I want Offer see . 112 lvl 40 % 112 lvl Pacheon 112 Lvl Fire
WTS wizard 112 90% rare set and legend staff +7
09/08/2011 - Silkroad Online Trading - 11 Replies
Hello , my contact email is [email protected] this account is yahoo verified i know some thinks its not safe and i know what some gonna say , but pls if you dont have an offer for me dont post if you want a MM you pay the fees otherwise you go first Char names : SupraKiller Wizard Cleric server : Athens Gold : 19Billion