Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Wich was the best server cap on silkroad?

Discussion on Wich was the best server cap on silkroad? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wich was the best server cap on silkroad?

Dear epvp users & readers!

I have only one question. What think about
server cap?
Wich one was the greatest idea ever?

• 70 cap only ch?
  • 80 cap only ch?
  • 80 cap ch/eu?
  • 90 cap ch/eu?
  • 100 cap ch/eu?
Old 11/26/2014, 02:41   #2

The best cap was 60/70 cause of the following reasons:
1.Playerbase(Full servers with thousands of players PLAYING)
2.Balance between greedy and kindhearted player(Later only greed and Scam was found)
3.Guild war competition without FW
4.Only a handful of bots and possibilities to defend from bot users.
5.Therefore more communication(Active SRO-forums grew like mushrooms where are they know?)
6.The one and only OLD! Job system(Not 1 of Millions of Pserver could bring back that system altough many advertised their servers with "We have the old job system)
7.Funny PvP(No 1-Hit PvP how boring is this? *yawn)
8.More fun at Unique spawn locations with hundreds of players waiting nearly 3hours(Talk,PvP,EP)
9.No TaklaMakan(altough i liked the region but when it opened it was the final deathshot for iSRO
10.No Euro-Chars(I hope the inventor of this inbalanced **** rots in the 19 hells of some ugly and mean chinese Gods)
11.Level progress wasnt as bad as it became with 80/90cap when level progress wasnt noticeable anymore and left us with only and pure grinding.

All the following caps are not noteworthy cause only botters or "legit euro parties" know about them; the REAL PLAYERbase left the game at the midst 80 cap...

I was on Ex-Olympus(Fornax) last night. Now its only a passing shadow of itself. There is no life, no emotion, no atmossphere left now a dead star vanishing beneath the horizon.
I remember this phrase: NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM
but it seems korean firms are totally different mentally, so to speak.
Only the devil knows why they acted like they did, i never understood this behaviour but im no korean maybe they´re proud of what they´ve done who knows...
Watch some screenshots or Vidz of town population,union trades,monster areas aswell as the tons of creative vidz like eg. "Thief of Heart" from 2006/07

It still makes me sad how a formerly good game was run-down and buried by their own creators without taking notice from player suggestions just ignoring them and a full-hypocrite behaviour due to the Bot-issue.

Well im out and back to debauch in the great memories of a once Game of the throne...

See you on the field
Anytime, Anywhere...
Eternally yours,
Justikar
Consummatus est
Thanks
2 Users
Old 11/26/2014, 21:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayandrish View Post
The best cap was 60/70 cause of the following reasons:
1.Playerbase(Full servers with thousands of players PLAYING)
2.Balance between greedy and kindhearted player(Later only greed and Scam was found)
3.Guild war competition without FW
4.Only a handful of bots and possibilities to defend from bot users.
5.Therefore more communication(Active SRO-forums grew like mushrooms where are they know?)
6.The one and only OLD! Job system(Not 1 of Millions of Pserver could bring back that system altough many advertised their servers with "We have the old job system)
7.Funny PvP(No 1-Hit PvP how boring is this? *yawn)
8.More fun at Unique spawn locations with hundreds of players waiting nearly 3hours(Talk,PvP,EP)
9.No TaklaMakan(altough i liked the region but when it opened it was the final deathshot for iSRO
10.No Euro-Chars(I hope the inventor of this inbalanced Crap rots in the 19 hells of some ugly and mean chinese Gods)
11.Level progress wasnt as bad as it became with 80/90cap when level progress wasnt noticeable anymore and left us with only and pure grinding.

All the following caps are not noteworthy cause only botters or "legit euro parties" know about them; the REAL PLAYERbase left the game at the midst 80 cap...

I was on Ex-Olympus(Fornax) last night. Now its only a passing shadow of itself. There is no life, no emotion, no atmossphere left now a dead star vanishing beneath the horizon.
I remember this phrase: NEVER TOUCH A RUNNING SYSTEM
but it seems korean firms are totally different mentally, so to speak.
Only the devil knows why they acted like they did, i never understood this behaviour but im no korean maybe they´re proud of what they´ve done who knows...
Watch some screenshots or Vidz of town population,union trades,monster areas aswell as the tons of creative vidz like eg. "Thief of Heart" from 2006/07

It still makes me sad how a formerly good game was run-down and buried by their own creators without taking notice from player suggestions just ignoring them and a full-hypocrite behaviour due to the Bot-issue.

Well im out and back to debauch in the great memories of a once Game of the throne...

See you on the field
Anytime, Anywhere...
Eternally yours,
Justikar
Consummatus est
Indeed, those were the best times, now silkroad is but a shadow of it's former glory.
Old 11/27/2014, 09:41   #4

100 was best for me kinda

Tags
cap