Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 09:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I ask joymax why they stop bot ban Lock wat thei answer

Discussion on I ask joymax why they stop bot ban Lock wat thei answer within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 100
Talking I ask joymax why they stop bot ban Lock wat thei answer

We are sorry for the inconvenience that you are experiencing. We are trying our very best to make the game accessible and enjoyable for everyone. Every week, we conduct server inspections specifically for this purpose. Additionally, we also conduct emergency inspections whenever the need arises. The massive bot ban which occured recently does not mark the end of our campaign towards a bot-free Silkroad. Thank you very much for understanding.
Old 09/27/2009, 09:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
ind sori feur me baed inglisch.
Old 09/27/2009, 09:38   #3

welli didnt find it funny,anyway remember last time? 25k bots were banned, i think they really did a good job back then...i know they are really lazy or just have some nasty plan or something, but anyways..
Old 09/27/2009, 09:41   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,303
25k bots were banned for 7 days, now these 7 days are gone = bot return

Hope you get my point.
Old 09/27/2009, 09:45   #5

elite*gold: 100
thaus bot now is much more that was...Maybe someday they found a way to ban them all and make good gaming
Old 09/27/2009, 09:45   #6

now that 25k bots+the new bots made are now....100k+ bots trying and f**cking this gameeeeeeeee ~X(
Old 09/27/2009, 09:52   #7

75% or more of the character who are online in silkroad now are gold bots...... so how can this be a "game accessible and enjoyable for everyone".???
Old 09/27/2009, 11:04   #8

elite*gold: 20
While 25k goldbots were banned, goldcompanies made more. It's a fact that they now are unbanned and back to the game, but it's also very likely that they are even more now.

And I do think they will ban them again for 14 days, but let's wait and hope it does happen.
Old 09/27/2009, 22:01   #9

its auto message lol they didnt respond to u couse ppl like u are spaming them. joymax will never change and theyr humans lmao they care about money like all of us just quit isro or quit crying for trafics bots and so on this is game how it ment to be u want no trafic? go other sro versions. ah i forgot u run from bots and bot at tsro then bam tsro ip ban? yeh u failed making tsro same as isro which u hate so bad
Thanks
3 Users