Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Bot Restriction System starts at September

Discussion on Bot Restriction System starts at September within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Bot Restriction System starts at September

what do you think?

for the pk2 experts new client is available to download. so maybe the the restriction system is already planted
Old 08/18/2009, 13:50   #2

**** as allways...i would really want to beleave that they really care about the game..i doubt that :S as long as they will have ca$$h they will only make useless posters..

i lost the number of these announcements...isnt this the 4th or 5th time they say that they will apply this "Bot Restriction"?..

i think there will be more than 1000000000000000000000000000 kind of these announcements before they will really do something good..

7 days ban,then 14 days ban and only third time permanent ban.if they didinstant perm ban that would have been great...

now really...will u go to each botter and tell him not to bot and expect him to do so? :S...dont forget about the goldbots which are 99% of the server :S

until that moment(instant perm ban) there will be a loooong time :S
Thanks
2 Users
Old 08/18/2009, 14:27   #3

Bullshit as allways.

Why ?
- It's just too late for iSRO to get clean.
Too late.
Old 08/18/2009, 14:31   #4

100% FAKE,
Joymax will end soon if they dont stop the bots.
Old 08/18/2009, 14:34   #5

ye i also think this just another try who fails epic.. just think seriously maybe 5% from whole sro player are legit and dont bot... rest is normal botters and gold botters.. nothing to say when they really ban now all botters silkroad is dead and noone will buy any gold ticket or something... so i dont care and who cares iam atm lvl 97 84% so still september iam maybe lvl 100 so they can do what ever they want xD
Old 08/18/2009, 14:37   #6

i hope it's perfectly true cuz on september i will be 100 lvl so i will need only to farm some sp but for this i dont need bot cuz 99pt as cler so i can set a tasker for it so i dont care is it fake or no :P if it isn't a fake than good i won't have to buy more premiums only sp ticket;p and if is a fake then i could bot and get faster FF but i would need premium for it + sp ticket so it's more money :S
Old 08/18/2009, 14:38   #7

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
A lot of people are quitting and/or moving to private servers, or foreign ones.

Better late than never? It is possible for iSRO to get clean, there is a huge difference between gold bots and player bots, fact is, gold bots come by the hundreds, to add protection via nProtect is a possible solution, add some GM's that have the ability to ban and d/c on site, it would be perfect, all they need is common sense, and you can spot a bot

I am not saying this will happen, just saying it is very possible
Old 08/18/2009, 14:40   #8

The new update (Client) can be used 25th Aug. so i think starts in August.
Old 08/18/2009, 14:52   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post

Better late than never? It is possible for iSRO to get clean, there is a huge difference between gold bots and player bots, fact is, gold bots come by the hundreds, to add protection via nProtect is a possible solution, add some GM's that have the ability to ban and d/c on site, it would be perfect, all they need is common sense, and you can spot a bot

you are perfectly right

if they would have had 5 GM's on each server (active like the ecsro ones) the servers would have been perfect..if i had the power do ban on site server phoenix would be with allmost empty without the bots
Old 08/18/2009, 15:00   #10

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by tigergirl View Post
100% FAKE,
Joymax will end soon if they dont stop the bots.
Dude joymax never ends...they r rich as fuk now and they will be richer.
It was found that the dude who fake silk from joymax (is faking credit cards NOT SILK)joy max still recieve money from silk fakers, i mean silk fakers dont pay(but joy max get money).
Quote:
Originally Posted by theoneofgod View Post

Joymax is the bigest winner when there is crowd/goldbots cuz, they earn money from premiums/tickets...so why would they remove a BIG BIG BIG source of money?

Hope you both get the point.

for the thread starter:what they r saying is just BULLSHIT.
Old 08/18/2009, 15:16   #11

Best line:

Have you found a botter during the game?
Please tell your neighbors not to use bot programs!

Joymax made themselves useless.
Old 08/18/2009, 15:23   #12

bull ******* ****
Old 08/18/2009, 15:25   #13

I think Joymax, will use me as an example of its new policy.

oO

Old 08/18/2009, 15:42   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by WorldDj View Post
as it was found the dude who fake silk from joymax (is faking credit cards NOT SILK)joy max still recieve money from silk fakers but they dont pay (but joy max get money),
Guess that guy Low_riders got owned, hahah! xD Btw, where is he, I haven't seen him since the "guide" on how to fake silk was posted, lulz. Fail.

Ontopic: If they would ban just the goldbotters from goldcompanies, servers would be at 60-70%. Yes, it's true that some people do have goldbots, and they aren't few, but you just need to check any town. Go to Hotan for example, in any server. Go near the Pot Merchant, and you see a little pile of botters that are using Sbot (one of the most used bots by the PLAYERS), and a HUGE pile of goldbots, that are buying pots. That pile is just 5% of ALL of the goldbots around Hotan, including Taklamakan and Karakoram. Believe me, if you had all the goldbots of 1 server in Hotan, your computer would crash for sure.

I think the best solution is to ban goldbots only, but ofcourse Joymax won't do it, they will either ban all, or ban none. I think we know what will Joymax do...
Old 08/18/2009, 15:51   #15

Received Thanks: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by urmomzzz View Post
Guess that guy Low_riders got owned, hahah! xD Btw, where is he, I haven't seen him since the "guide" on how to fake silk was posted, lulz. Fail.

Ontopic: If they would ban just the goldbotters from goldcompanies, servers would be at 60-70%. Yes, it's true that some people do have goldbots, and they aren't few, but you just need to check any town. Go to Hotan for example, in any server. Go near the Pot Merchant, and you see a little pile of botters that are using Sbot (one of the most used bots by the PLAYERS), and a HUGE pile of goldbots, that are buying pots. That pile is just 5% of ALL of the goldbots around Hotan, including Taklamakan and Karakoram. Believe me, if you had all the goldbots of 1 server in Hotan, your computer would crash for sure.

I think the best solution is to ban goldbots only, but ofcourse Joymax won't do it, they will either ban all, or ban none. I think we know what will Joymax do...
Joymax needs the gold bots...