Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Etrinum Project

Discussion on Etrinum Project within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 12/30/2013, 19:47   #16

elite*gold: 100
Received Thanks: 1,635
Quote:
Originally Posted by paxemuman View Post
Sure, you just have to register your company in a country where joymax have no rights. If your game will be good enough and you will earn thousands of dollars monthly it will be worth to risk, otherwise you would be an idiot asap. Anyway most important problem is that i dont think that you have any chance to get some attention when gamers population gets decreased greatly in last few years, even great games such Raiderz failed to get crowd.... this is not a good time for solo productions.
never heard of it, but it looks pretty cool

edit: another perfectworld ****...
Old 12/31/2013, 09:36   #17

elite*gold: 1
Everything is just for fun.
Also I will release game as private server does. Owners dont need to have company and so on.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/31/2013, 11:11   #18

elite*gold: 0
Since you imported everything and created nothing ur self. Expect alots of bugs that you can't fix beacause you have no experience of programming as far i know. Only video editing.
Old 01/05/2014, 12:45   #19

Testing glow on weapon and armor :

Thanks
3 Users
Old 01/09/2014, 02:26   #20

elite*gold: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by leprachun View Post
Since you imported everything and created nothing ur self. Expect alots of bugs that you can't fix beacause you have no experience of programming as far i know. Only video editing.
People change.
Old 01/09/2014, 04:29   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
People change.
Well so far what ive been seen in the pics. There is no programming done. Everything is simple model inporting , texture adding and terrain modifications. If he uses some kind "gameplay" so far it probably would have been made using "kismet" . I am a unreal engine 3 " aka UDK" user my self.

Then again imma shut up till i see some video's.
Old 01/09/2014, 11:13   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalblades View Post
People change.
People never change.
Old 01/09/2014, 12:00   #23

@Guar_dianS
I already scripted Pawns and so on, also please read first post what I already can do in game.
Kismet will be used only for environment / cinematic trailer.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/09/2014, 12:17   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by w1nt0r View Post
@Guar_dianS
I already scripted Pawns and so on, also please read first post what I already can do in game.
Kismet will be used only for environment / cinematic trailer.

Pawns comes already scripted with in UDK using deafult scripts that epic games gives you to start out off. Also lots of cameras and pawns modification been released in forums for you as well. Also nothing special about the stuff ive seen. Theres also Adventure startup kits for free released ALREADY all compiled and rdy to be put up in udk that gives you swimming , edge walking , wall climbing , wall jumping , etc , etc. Theres even now a inventory kit r eleased.

UDK is not good for mmorpgs. Atleast not the UDK free version. Its only good for online FPS servers that can hold a max of 64 players. You'll need the source code of unreal engine 3 to fully modify it to a degree that can become a mmorpg system. Which again imma say , you cant do without a team , and even if you do. It'll take you years and years alone.

So again. I'll shut up till i see a video with something original and not something that alrdy been released in the udk forums.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/21/2014, 18:00   #25

elite*gold: 138
Didn't read any comment. So don't blame me for nothing..

I just wanted to say, I really like the Idea of the characters not holding the sword /Weapons in their hands. Looks better.
If you want to create something like sro you should really NOT make it possible to JUMP. Climbing is meh...ok... But I hate games ,where you can / have to jump, so much!
especial in pvp. It sucks so much when your Opponent just jumps around and shoots at you.

Keep it up
Old 01/30/2014, 21:14   #26

People never change
Old 03/23/2019, 17:43   #27

elite*gold: 13
Hey w1nt, what's up with this project? Still got the source?