Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The old day - Silkroad in his best time

Discussion on The old day - Silkroad in his best time within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 294
Post The old day - Silkroad in his best time

Good morning Guys,
first of all, I am not a new member of epvpers, I just forgot my login-Data. NVM!

Lets begin with the story.

Do you remember when the area of karakoram was grey? Oh yeah, thats so oldschool, and this were the first days of silkroad online.

I was a big noob. About Lv 30-35, skilled everything, my HP was as high as my MP, I used force, damn no, I used everything in these days. Sometimes I had a shield and a blade, then a bow, then a glavie and used nukes ... damn, but you know, every1 started like that.

Then the cap was raised to 60, Karakoram was opened, and the best job wars ever started. every1 was so proud when he used his first fire bull, and each lv 60 player was treated like a fcking highskilled progamer haha I remember that so good ... that cap stayed a very long time.

cap 70 came and the DW cave opend, and with that a couple new skills and the D8 weaps - oh damn they looked so ultra horny *___* especially the blade and the bow. the first time I changed the server - now I was on babel. This was the first server I was a good player, maybe someone remember me (Yoshe - Glavier and I posted so much videos on youtube).

now we come to the year 2006. Eldorado was released, still Cap 70.
At the end of 2006 the cap 80 was released - haha I was about lv 50-55 on eldorado when the update came out, and I used rudolfs to get to taklamkan to see the great lord yarkan the first time.

the problem was, the normal cap 80 with lv 70 skills was only about an half year, but I think I speak for all of us oldschool players, this half year was the best time in silkroad online ever. That endless jobwars with 50-100 players. big unions and full guilds with high lvl players in which u only came with at least +5 weap (+5 was so hard to get in these days ) oh damn, and the union jobwars thiefs vs hunters on JG South. That big caravans with oxes, white horses and iron horses.. from JG to DW and back, all the day. every1 loved to play, every1 hated to login to a full server with that stupid disconnect when the server was full xD but hey, that was the old time and for much of us a very great childhood. I am now 19, and I started to play silkroad in 2005. 8 years ago I had my first char on tibet, then a char on babel and then cap 80 a char on eldorado.

and now I come to a bad part.
Euro-Update in cap 80.

Silkroad made the biggest mistake ever when they release the european update. I dont want to say anything more about that, because I just want you to remember the great Cap 80 times without euros and with only lv 70 skills.

Please make some comments with ur words about the old times.

PS: sorry for the bad english, but I am german dude and when I wrote that now, I was so euphoric, everytime I think about that job wars with fire oxes i could start to cry, because that was really the best time in silkroad I ever had.

Now the second part (Contact joymax to open a oldschool server with Cap80 and without euro):
My idea is: ... (I will edit this here, when I see, that people are interested in my story).

(Für deutsche die mich einwenig bei meinem vorhaben unterstützen wollen, bitte ich mir eine PM zu schreiben, ich erkläre euch dann alles weitere)
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/16/2013, 12:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
All i've gotta say, both of us played during silkroad's ''golden'' age and it was best silkroad gameplay i've ever had in it, but now its impossible, even if joymax would open oldschool server, community has died during those years...
Old 09/16/2013, 13:11   #3

elite*gold: 294
Quote:
Originally Posted by martynas123boxter View Post
All i've gotta say, both of us played during silkroad's ''golden'' age and it was best silkroad gameplay i've ever had in it, but now its impossible, even if joymax would open oldschool server, community has died during those years...

I know that it died, but joymax does not see, that the problem is, that no one who never played sro and start to play silkroad for example today, does never have a chance against +12 d13 sunners. ...

Me and my friends would start again, but how should we ever reach that D13 suns again?

If joymax would open a new server, (even if it is d13 also) it would be full anyways, because every1 can start from zero, and this is, what many people wanna see ...
Old 09/16/2013, 17:02   #4

Received Thanks: 1,312
Joymax won´t do it, cause ISro will be closed in 2015 anyways.
U have several pservers to get the "oldschool" back.

But Joymax just do mobil games, already sold the name Silkroad Online to any Chinese Company to get extra money out of it.
Old 09/16/2013, 17:06   #5

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Joymax won´t do it, cause ISro will be closed in 2015 anyways.
U have several pservers to get the "oldschool" back.

But Joymax just do mobil games, already sold the name Silkroad Online to any Chinese Company to get extra money out of it.
how you know that?
Old 09/16/2013, 19:11   #6

Its true, the old Silkroad was the best, but when we look in the past Silkroad has no late game content even if there is a oldschool server like 60-70Cap it is the same, you can easy reach the cap in a few days and the game gets boring again. We need a oldschool server with new content which make the game more intrested again. We need late game content which makes the game intrested even if you reached the cap. This is just my opinion.