Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EUREKA] Solution to bypassing the Log in sytem

Discussion on [EUREKA] Solution to bypassing the Log in sytem within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,435
[EUREKA] Solution to bypassing the Log in sytem

Ok my idea is having a client less program that is always running on your computer. this program is constantly trying to connect to the server.
eventualy this program will go down the query and log in to the character selection screen. (ideally it will do this over night)
Then when we run the client it should connect to our program (thinking that our program is the server) and will be able to log in on the first try.

The system is similar to how nuConnect works.

the only problem is that have no idea how to do this so I'm just posting it so that people who can make this kind of program are aware of this method

btw what is the decryption algorithm for SRO packets?
Old 07/17/2009, 02:20   #2

SRO uses blowfish encryption, download Drew Bentons Silkroad Security for more information. It wouldnt work properly btw, i dont think you can have more then one client/clientless logging in/logged in at once to the same user. So this would only be of use to people who dont (try to) bot 24/7, and is not a solution to logging back in after you are dced.
Old 07/17/2009, 02:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxbrentonxx View Post
SRO uses blowfish encryption, download Drew Bentons Silkroad Security for more information. It wouldnt work properly btw, i dont think you can have more then one client/clientless logging in/logged in at once to the same user. So this would only be of use to people who dont (try to) bot 24/7, and is not a solution to logging back in after you are dced.
yea I thought about both those things.
I know you would be able to request log in while playing
and also if you get DCed you will have to go to the top of the que.
but for example if the entire server goes down, the program will notice this and when the server is back up again you will have one of the first slots.

and thank you for the decryption help
Old 07/17/2009, 02:42   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 6Drako9 View Post
yea I thought about both those things.
I know you would be able to request log in while playing
and also if you get DCed you will have to go to the top of the que.
but for example if the entire server goes down, the program will notice this and when the server is back up again you will have one of the first slots.

and thank you for the decryption help
Yeah but the entire server goes down thing is what autologin programs are useful for, so if your using like sbot or isrobot a program like this wouldnt be much use.
Old 07/17/2009, 10:57   #5

elite*gold: 20
yeah whatever... i dont want to take your dream...

so go ahead, start some programming.
Old 07/17/2009, 12:02   #6

elite*gold: 260
Received Thanks: 3,752
already uses this idea for their system. I don't know if it's been updated yet or not since the new version, but before this login system, you would login via Clientless fast and then attach the client and have it up and running fine. It was a pretty clever idea actually. I didn't think it would be easily doable but bot90210/backo got it done nicely.

There is no feasible theory to bypass the current login system though as far as I can tell. Joymax finally got smart and started doing things server sided with the timings, which is the only way to prevent people from abusing the system. There's not much you can really do except maybe create more connections to try and login just in case you get the login bug, one of your connections should make it, but even that isn't going to provide much benefit since you still have to wait for a slot. That's also assuming they don't mark your account as being in queue and disallow simultaneous logins, which could also be implemented.
Old 07/17/2009, 17:23   #7

JOYMAX is addicted to our money, now let us make them work for our money!
We have the money - we have the power!

1. How to Ban Bots on Your Server:
2. Spamming JOYMAX Email Support:
3.Spamming JOYMAX official iSRO Forums:
Just do it god dammit!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/17/2009, 19:12   #8

Low_RIders you shouldnt be spamming.If you want help to improve the game open a thread and discuss there.I'm not against you and I do consider it a good idea but dont spam other threads.
Old 07/17/2009, 20:01   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
Low_RIders you shouldnt be spamming.If you want help to improve the game open a thread and discuss there.I'm not against you and I do consider it a good idea but dont spam other threads.
Sorry, It wasnt my intention to spam.
Old 07/18/2009, 00:08   #10

Low Rider your posts will have more effect on SRO Forum

I bet that there are way more angry people that have no advantage on loging in whatsoever on that forum than on this Sirlkroad hacking forum