Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[vSRO ver 1.188] Avatar in shop

Discussion on [vSRO ver 1.188] Avatar in shop within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[vSRO ver 1.188] Avatar in shop

How do sell all avatar in this SHOP

Old 06/01/2015, 08:05   #2

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by truongict View Post

How do sell all avatar in this SHOP

Go to _RefPackageItem in ur database and change the saletag of the avatar or item you want from 32 to 0, do the same in your media.pk2 on the game side and you should be good to go

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[VSRO] Item Mall (Avatar)
05/27/2013 - SRO Private Server - 15 Replies
Hey guys, i tried to add all avatar in the Item Mall, i found a Guide which said i must change in refpackageitem the saletag to 0 in the media.pk2 and in SRO_VT_SHARD so no problem i changed it without any problems. So when i login and open the Item Mall and click on Dresses i only see this: http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/3491/sro20120122 01551647.jpg in Hat is nothing there must be Dresses and Attachment too or? what is wrong?
Can't find Avatar in VSRO DBs
09/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 6 Replies
I went to add Avatars to item mall and to change prices and to allow trading them , Opened MMSQL Went to _RefObjCommon and _RefPricePolicyOfItem and more and couldnt find the Avatars there. I mean I can't find any of their data in the Database on MMSQL. What should I do? To control the Avatars options. Thanks in advance
[VSRO] Avatar Effects
12/21/2011 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
Hey guys! On my server, gm's added the avatars Assasin, Red Hood, Vampire and Fox. But the effects on the assasin avatar were like strange and now the glow from the dropped stones in the floor are strange too. Any1 know how to fix the avatar effects etc etc? any solution will be welcome.
10/15/2011 - SRO PServer Advertising - 1 Replies
There're all avatars visible in our server (in Item mall) but only one is avaible to buy. Strange bug... Anyone got a solution ?