Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 22:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Thinking about playing iSRO again

Discussion on Thinking about playing iSRO again within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thinking about playing iSRO again

Eh, sun world online is boring as most 70 skill cap servers are. So seeing as iSRO is my only option to play as a good chinese character(lulz pacheon) I was wondering, is it a good time to play iSRO?

And what server would you guys recommend?
Old 07/04/2009, 08:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Tempest* View Post
Eh, sun world online is boring as most 70 skill cap servers are. So seeing as iSRO is my only option to play as a good chinese character(lulz pacheon) I was wondering, is it a good time to play iSRO?

And what server would you guys recommend?
man, iSro is too crowded now. Gold bots and GayMax adding they chars to server be more crowded at night. I saw them my own eyes. Soo dont play iSro. Maybe go to tSro, cSro and etc. they're like iSro just no gold bots
Old 07/04/2009, 08:54   #3

Dude if you want to play iSro play it. We dont care if you play or not.. im getting sick of people posting these threads 'should i play silkroad' make your own choice.

#Please Close.
Old 07/04/2009, 09:01   #4

It's your decision if you want to play or not. So what if the servers are crowded you can do something else till you login for example: play football , watch TV coz now you dont have to write the captcha.
I didnt get DC in 48hours and counting on my nuker which doesnt have premium so servers are a bit more stable now.

#CLOSED
PS: Dont make more threads about this
Closed Thread