Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Came back to Isro.. I have few questions!

Discussion on Came back to Isro.. I have few questions! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Came back to Isro.. I have few questions!

Hey.. So finally i'm back to Isro and I see that there's alot of new things which im worried about. So I logged in after like 1 Year or even more, I looked inside my inventory, everything was fine, but my Seal of sun +8 Staff was gone.. And ZERO (0) gold was inside. My all storage is clean though. It was fully filled before. Now I see something like premium inside, nothing more. So just few things are left. Can I get my items back somehow? And what happened here? I'm stressed a little bit (btw this is not only for my 1 char, I have 5 chars and all are cleared, storage n stuff.. gold..)
So if you could tell me what the hell, It would be great.

Thanks
Old 06/18/2013, 13:16   #2

elite*gold: 261
All your account were hacked for sure, like almost all silkroad accounts got hacked in the past and still get hacked. Also there was a server fuse and your storage got deleted due to this.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hey, Just came back to Isro
12/30/2012 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey, so as u can see I just came back to Isro, and i wanna ask you guys, how's the situation in server? Good bad? why? (cuz I see this forum is not so active like 1-2 years ago) Thanks alot.
Hey, Just came back to Isro
12/26/2012 - SRO Private Server - 5 Replies
Hey, So as you can see I just came back to Isro, and I have a question guys. How is situation there? I see this forum is not like 1-2 years ago, not so active.. So tell me how is sro going now? Bad good why? Thanks alot.
iSRO client crashes when scrolling back...
05/21/2011 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
Hi, I am using S-BOT and whenever it is out of MP or weapon broken it automaticaly scrolls back, but it started to scroll, the clients is loading then it crashes... when the BOT goes back to town by dieing it wont crash... only when use scroll... Anyone has this problem?
Getting back on isro
01/05/2011 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
hey guys , I had few question if anyone could be nice to answer would be great. after one or even 2 years I want to get back on sro but I thought I ask you guys if anything big happened that changed anything ? things that I know is well the update , joymax got new people( admins , mods ), the 3 strike ban or something ;p and that you have to pay for bots, don't know much else about new isro. sooo the question is can anyone just tell me in few words what I should look up to when I start...
Isro bot charge back
04/16/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Hello all :) so i have buggs in my bot and i am planning to make a charge back... It's not illegal or something, i bought bot from www . b o t t o r s . c o m