Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Suche Silkroad r Flower Open Tool

Discussion on Suche Silkroad r Flower Open Tool within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Smile Suche Silkroad r Flower Open Tool

Tach zusammen,
gibt es zufällig ein Tool das mir automatisch die Flower's öffnet die ich in meinem Inventar habe (alle 10 Minuten) und diese auch Platziert. Sollte kompatible sein mit Sbot/Sbot Ac.

Danke schon mal im Voraus

Euer

Pitchel
Old 06/05/2013, 12:52   #2

elite*gold: 0
Das wird es wohl eher nicht geben.
Old 06/05/2013, 23:40   #3

elite*gold: 50
The Black Market: 170/0/0
Schade :S

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flower.`s Silkroad Online ( iSRO and rSRO ) middleman service!
10/06/2010 - Middleman - 7 Replies
Hello. I would like to offer my middleman service. Some people knows me, and can say that im trustfully. Another proof that im trustfull : 21 iTRADER points. At the moment i helping for iSRO and rSRO only, but later i will help with other versions. My MSN is on my sig, so please allways check it or ask for pm. MSN : [email protected] SKYPE : flowerepvp ( not much online in skype, just by requests ) Thank you.
[Tool] Flower De - Lvl 1.0
03/12/2010 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 22 Replies
Well to start off, this resurrects your character for de leveling in powerleveling at ongs. This was made due to boredom, there is probably another one made already, I don't care. You need to de level at flowers, and if you don't know a good spot look at the spot im at on this screen shot: http://i40.tinypic.com/9zu6gp.jpg :pimp: HOW TO USE 1. Open the file (DUH) 2. Put a key in the key slot (1,2,3, ETC) 3. Click De-Level 4. MUST BE ON THE RESSER CHAR. Its easy to use and if you have...