Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 11:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

pure int bow/heuk ??

Discussion on pure int bow/heuk ?? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
pure int bow/heuk ??

hey i`ve got 1 question and i`m not sure about what build should i pick ...i just want to say that this build is SPECIAL for UNIQUE

should i go :

pacheon/fire/light - full int or
light/cold/fire with spear equiped

does anywant know which one is best for killing uniques?
Old 05/12/2013, 17:03   #2

elite*gold: 5
Received Thanks: 3,766
Both builds are equally good for uniques, but in my opinion, Full INT bow is better. Pacheon/Cold/Fire. (Cold for snow, you could die at some uniques) with a prot set
Old 05/12/2013, 17:07   #3

Are you playing on a private server or SRO-R? On ISRO you can take all the masteries and one wep.
I would go for Heuksal, more versatile. If you go bow you'll die too easily against higher uniques without a good set and your char will be worthless in other areas such as PVP/FW
Old 05/13/2013, 01:00   #4

ok let me say that i`m not a tank ....i`m just hit`ing from high distance ..i just want to know that build make better dmg...
Old 05/13/2013, 09:29   #5

Iam a full int Bow actuall level 97.
You can 1 hit every Mob in your level. cause of the sos and sun weapons through forgotten world. Actuall my level 76+7 sun bow kills 95+ mob 1 hit.

when you do heuksal you have more hp okay, but you have to stand closer to uniques for nukes (lightning nuke for example).

Bow skills have a longer range as nukes
Bow skills are faster as nukes, 2-3 second for a skill and a nukes need 4 seconds.

Bow is the better choice in my eye.

And for pvp you don´t need to worry. You are Dealing 1 damage before you aren´t level 101+ with a good legend weapon.
Old 05/13/2013, 15:21   #6

i`m going to choose pach ...thx guys for answers
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread