Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 21:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SROR iBot error....

Discussion on SROR iBot error.... within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
SROR iBot error....

hey guys i need a litle help plz
after i installed everything like on the tutorial and i run the SROR hackshield it tells me that the "FilaManager.dll" file was not found now silkroad.exe closing
i downloaded the filemanager.dll put it into java folder and SROR folder and i still getting the same error
help me plz
Old 05/07/2013, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
I already replied you at my thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[TUT]How to use iBot on SROR
10/05/2016 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 853 Replies
Current bot version: 1.1.41, PLEASE CHECK iBotForFun EVERY TIME THERES SERVER INSPECTION OR ANYTHING What you need ? iBot's latest version: iBotForFun Blogspot or Direct link of the original download: iBot 1.1.41 (Re-uploaded) edxSilkroadLoader6: edxSilkroadLoader6 - Mediafire The edxSilkroadLoader6 found it on google, i did not downloaded it from an official site Use this edxSilkroadLoader6, not the one that comes with the iBot (Re-uploaded)
IS IBOT BACK ? IBOT SROR V.1.067
03/01/2013 - Silkroad Online - 4 Replies
yesterday i found this link IBot Updating Site and tested the new bot on sror. For me the ibot still doesnt work:( but it works for some people. TRY TO DOWNLOAD IT AND TEST IT ON YOUR CHAR. IF YOU DONT TRUST THIS LINK CHANGE THE PASSWORD IMMEDIATELY AFTER TESTING. Thanks for your future help :handsdown: P.S. If it helped you press THANKS please :)
ger.. iBot auf SroR
06/19/2012 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
also folgendes Problem undzwar habe ich des öfteren versucht den iBot für SroR auf meinem Pc zum laufen zu bringen doch es gibt folgende Problem :confused: : 1. Nach dem ich die Mediapk2 datei mit dem PHMediaPatcher patche will SroR nicht mehr starten..es steht dann immer da das arbeiten oder jegliches vollbracht werden obwohl das Spiel eigentlich läuft 2. Der Edxloader6 stürtzt nach höchstens 2 min. immer wieder :rtfm: ab wieso,weshalb, warum versuch ich hier durch euch rauszufinden :P 3....
Ibot for SROR
02/27/2012 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hello! Could somebody help setting up ibot for silkroad-R? I cant get pass opening isro client, because start button doesnt appear after patching media. Help pls :D