Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

For Sbot Users . [Autologin ]

Discussion on For Sbot Users . [Autologin ] within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation For Sbot Users . [Autologin ]

Hy all.

For Sbot users

If you want the Sbot log in for you automaticcaly:
1.Open Sbot
2.Enable Autocaptcha.

But there's a problem. You cannot write anything to the loginchar, you cant tick the autoselect and cant tick the start bot. Why? I dont know. But there is a solution.
1. Open botcfg.ini
2. Route it down and you can find these:
[safecon]
relogin=
multiclient=
autocaptcha=
autocaptcha_scroll=
autocaptcha_try3rd=
autocaptcha_relog=
autocaptcha_delay=
autoselect=
autoselect_startbot=
loginchar=
mac1=
mac2=

Well, if you want the Sbot relogin for you: relogin=1 if you dont want in, relogin=0
If you want to run 2 or more clients at the same time write : multiclient=1 , if you dont want to use that part of the bot : multiclient=0
Write autocaptcha=1 for all.(IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT PART OF THE SBOT)
If you want the Sbot use the return scroll after logging in, write autocaptcha_scroll=1 , if you dont want to use the return scroll autocaptcha_scroll=0
If you want the Sbot try to write the good security code in, write : autocaptcha_try3rd=1, if you want to stop the Sbot itself when it failed the second security code write autocaptcha_try3rd=0
If, if you want the Sbot relogin for you: autocaptcha_relog=1 if you dont want in, autocaptcha_relog=0
If you want the Sbot do not delay, write : autocaptcha_delay=0 , if you want it to delay write autocaptcha_delay=1
If you want the Sbot select your character when it succesfully logged in, write autoselect=1 , if you want to select it manually, write autoselect=0
If you want the Sbot start itself after logging in, write autoselect_starbot=1 , if you want it to stop after logging in, write : autoselect_startbot=0
Write your character's name you want to use. ( for example : loginchar=Nuker_TR FUN^^)
Write mac1=0
Write mac2=0

That's all, save the botcfg.ini and then:
1.Start Sbot.
2.Click on Start client!
3.Write your iD and PW.

The bot will write the security code automatically in 1 second.
If your character gets DC, it will start the client automatically, and it starts to login.

I hope i can help for you guys =p

Natural, from Aege.

Drop a Thanks , if i helped you. ^^
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/21/2009, 18:14   #2

elite*gold: 0
=p

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buciii View Post
Hy all.

or Sbot users

If you want the Sbot log in for you automaticcaly:
1.Open Sbot
2.Enable Autocaptcha.

But there's a problem. You cannot write anything to the loginchar, you cant tick the autoselect and cant tick the start bot. Why? I dont know. But there is a solution.
1. Open botcfg.ini
2. Route it down and you can find these:
[safecon]
relogin=
multiclient=
autocaptcha=
autocaptcha_scroll=
autocaptcha_try3rd=
autocaptcha_relog=
autocaptcha_delay=
autoselect=
autoselect_startbot=
loginchar=
mac1=
mac2=

Well, if you want the Sbot relogin for you: relogin=1 if you dont want in, relogin=0
If you want to run 2 or more clients at the same time write : multiclient=1 , if you dont want to use that part of the bot : multiclient=0
Write autocaptcha=1 for all.(IMPORTANT IF YOU WANT TO USE THAT PART OF THE SBOT)
If you want the Sbot use the return scroll after logging in, write autocaptcha_scroll=1 , if you dont want to use the return scroll autocaptcha_scroll=0
If you want the Sbot try to write the good security code in, write : autocaptcha_try3rd=1, if you want to stop the Sbot itself when it failed the second security code write autocaptcha_try3rd=0
If, if you want the Sbot relogin for you: autocaptcha_relog=1 if you dont want in, autocaptcha_relog=0
If you want the Sbot do not delay, write : autocaptcha_delay=0 , if you want it to delay write autocaptcha_delay=1
If you want the Sbot select your character when it succesfully logged in, write autoselect=1 , if you want to select it manually, write autoselect=0
If you want the Sbot start itself after logging in, write autoselect_starbot=1 , if you want it to stop after logging in, write : autoselect_startbot=0
Write your character's name you want to use. ( for example : loginchar=Nuker_TR )
Write mac1=0
Write mac2=0

That's all, save the botcfg.ini and then:
1.Start Sbot.
2.Click on Start client!
3.Write your iD and PW.

The bot will write the security code automatically in 1 second.
If your character gets DC, it will start the client automatically, and it starts to login.

I hope i can help for you guys =p

Natural, from Aege.
Sry all for bad english, but i think you know what i wanted to say.
Thanks
2 Users