Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

what cher to choose

Discussion on what cher to choose within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
what cher to choose

srry for my bad speling

hi all i bin playing sro for a long time but i have never past lvl 60 because i get bord of long grining with out prem

i made a a mage this time and is realy easy to lvl with out prem

and i want to make a china cher pure STR

i dont know which one to choose i like cher that is good for PVP and traning solo so which one would be best and plz cna u show me a link to good guide

thx
Old 05/15/2009, 16:06   #2

Bow/Fire/Cold
good at botting good at pvp
Old 05/15/2009, 22:21   #3

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
Bow/Fire/Cold
good at botting good at pvp
that would be bad for grinding [ no speed ]

Bow , Fire , Light ( cold Lv 20 )

so it would be pure STR bowman Chinese in garments , this build rules this cap

have fun.
Old 05/16/2009, 01:23   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolrko View Post
that would be bad for grinding [ no speed ]

Bow , Fire , Light ( cold Lv 20 )

so it would be pure STR bowman Chinese in garments , this build rules this cap

have fun.
ya i am going bow but nto yet lol got to get my wizz to lvl 64 so i can plvlfarm on ongs like 400-600k sp
Old 05/16/2009, 14:05   #5

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Quote:
ya i am going bow but nto yet lol got to get my wizz to lvl 64 so i can plvlfarm on ongs like 400-600k sp
You should farm as much as u can, As the current cap is 100 u should farm about 1m Sp or something.