Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 16:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Answer please :)

Discussion on Answer please :) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Answer please :)

Hello,
I'm new to sro-r and i want to know if there is any free bot that works on this sro. I heard that ibot doesnt work and wont work anymore. So if you know any free bots for sro-r i would really appreciate it if you'd tell me ^^
Old 02/06/2013, 18:41   #2

elite*gold: 130
As far as I know, there isn't. Maybe sealthlite does, but I sucked with it on isro. Anyway, search for it in the SRO hacks/bots section, it's in sticky if I remember it well.

But it would worth buying sBot or mBot, to tell you the truth.
Thanks
1 User
Old 02/06/2013, 23:36   #3

elite*gold: 0
No, I mean there is no really good free bot. You will have to pay like on iSRO to get some quality.
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Answer
06/11/2012 - DarkOrbit - 5 Replies
Sorry guys probably 1000 user have done this answer. Which the official link of the site that sell uridium unban and equipment? Sincerely, Pippo
can someone answer me..?
04/27/2012 - 12Sky2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 8 Replies
does something happen to server..? i cant use all the hacks i used before.. and i am the only one face this..?
Who can help me with an answer .. please
04/30/2011 - Metin2 Private Server - 0 Replies
After 30-60 min I log falls. If not I am up to 10 players drops. If I go over 15 players ... I fall login Must restart the server to give my login go http://i.imgur.com/N5CA5.png what can I do to fix it? help me please
some one answer me plz
09/23/2009 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
i created a new account yesterday before update , i bought 100 silks (clean) after the update i got banned ,, and i was using the srproxy only , does that ban ? and what are the steps to avoid banning while using stealhex bot + loader and unpacked client , plz some 1 tell me the steps to avoid banning ! thx
i need answer plz
08/02/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
hi every one iam ask u about hacking brograms in silkroad is there any hacking programs for it like ppl say if some one make exchange with u then he may have program to get ur ip with it then hack ur acc and that happen with me and another ppl say there is program give him character name and it send u id and pw the problem that i dont bileve even it happen with me bc if there is thing like that then all silkroad players should got hacked plz some one answer me btw i need hacking program write...