Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Warning accounts being stripped

Discussion on Warning accounts being stripped within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Warning accounts being stripped

Hi, I'm new here and this is my first post

I'm posting because I have been the target of thiefs by means of loader or bot
I'm pretty sure it's the loader. I use agBot and Rumata and Homez's C19H28O2
I can't say axactly wich of the two is the guilty one, maybe both are, I can't say

what I can say is that I always downloaded the official version from the official
website ( rev6.nihplod.com ; sorry if it's agains the rules to post websites :X )
I never shared accounts with anyone NON, my computer is upto date, OS, anti-virus, anti-spyware, etc. I always had to deactivate virus protection to be
able to use loader and bot.

I have 3 accounts, 1st is main character, 2nd is an alternate character and 3rd
is my stall, all loaded with Rumata and Homez's C19H28O2. All of these accounts
have been stripped of all the gold and expensive items, the people who are
doing this don't seem interested in anything else but the gold and goods.

I'm not here to rant or anything else but inform people of this, I'm pretty sure
this has happend to many. This is a risk we take when using these types of
apps.

Nothing for me to do but go legit... no more loader and no more bot, change password and other information and hope the accounts can't be accessed again by anyone else but me.

Please consider this, don't want to say I told you so :P

adit: sorry I forgot to say that this has happend more than 2 times in different days and
even after changing passwords, e-mails and rest on the accounts.
Old 04/11/2009, 08:29   #2

I highly doubt it's becouse of testosterone or agbot, you're probably just having bad luck
sorry mate.
Old 04/11/2009, 08:46   #3

you would think, it does not matter how much faith you have on those apps.

It's worth to point out that I have 3 computers, 2 desktops and 1 laptop
1 of the desktops is for Silkroad Online only, I don't surf the net, I don't use
messenger servises, no downloads, no p2p downloads... only Silkroad Online
I have both a hardware firewall as software firewall... the 3 computers don't share ISP connection... I can go on.

It's easy to see the flaw.
Old 04/11/2009, 09:32   #4

You don't browse web pages yet you managed to on this silkroad desktop find information about Testosterone and agBot and download it all without opening your web browser through magic pixie downloading? :O omg show me how.

And if you downloaded it one of your other desktops and then put it over on a USB stick or some other form, then that is quite weird and sad tbh.

I really really don't think these applications are to blame, so many people use them and you're the first person I've seen who has blamed it on them if they have been hacked.
Old 04/11/2009, 09:39   #5

yes. there's many ways to get files to a computer with no internet connection or surfing
I downloaded all of them and burned a DVD in another comp, all the agbot and loader updates were downloaded from the adress given in the bot itself.

I don't use USB flash memorys, they catch virus too fast.

noob.
Old 04/11/2009, 09:41   #6

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
There are many people here that use programs to monitor their in and outgoing, if these where to steal information it would be clear to see, you would see them communicating with a foreign IP address/FTP, etc, and then people will get warned, and nobody would use them.

AGBOT is not infected with anything, I have used for quite some time, like many other people, and nothing like this has happened to any of us.

The loader, well, even more people use this than AGBOT, I mean some are literally begging for an update after SRO updates, now why would this be, if everyone is getting hacked, and their accounts/gear stolen? It doesn't make sense does it.

We need proof that you got hacked by these otherwise people will not believe you, for one, I do not,

Like timmym said, you have 3 PC's not sharing connection, a hardware firewall??? Yet you get hacked? Majority of people here have half of what you have, but double the knowledge in computer science.

EDITED (Because of post starters post)

Because a virus can be transfered using USB, it also can be using a DVD-Disc.
Old 04/11/2009, 09:51   #7

Quote: Because a virus can be transfered using USB, it also can be using a DVD-Disc.
true, but USB flash memorys have virus designed specially for them, scanning files before
burning DVD helps with that

I can share all the information you want about my hardware and software
if I'm wrong then what/who hacked my accounts?
the only logical answer are these 2 apps.

my brother is a systems engineer he did the setup, I think he knows what he's doing

anyway, the truth is I got hacked and no one else to blame. sry.

PS not gonna continue on this topic or visitings websites/forums like this I AM LEGIT NOW

imagine that... so bye.
Old 04/11/2009, 09:55   #8

Received Thanks: 2,198
Having the most advanced Firewall would not stop a keylogger, because most keyloggers run by either sending your keystrokes to an email address, this is a normal procedure, or to an FTP. Your firewall would not react to this in most cases.

Just for the record.

Even the most experienced coder/hardware engineer, make mistakes.
Old 04/11/2009, 10:30   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlow View Post
no one else to blame. sry.
How about yourself ?

Im using Loader & AgBot sice it came out.
Nothing happend by now.
Old 04/11/2009, 10:42   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Low_Riders View Post
How about yourself ?

Im using Loader & AgBot sice it came out.
Nothing happend by now.
are you on crack or dumb? have you been reading?
tell me how could this have happend otherwise... please, tell me

I'll answer all questions if it help you get the answer.
Old 04/11/2009, 11:33   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBlow View Post
are you on crack or dumb? have you been reading?
tell me how could this have happend otherwise... please, tell me

I'll answer all questions if it help you get the answer.
1. I dont care about your Accounts.
2. What are you trying to proof here ?
3. Wrong Forum for a Legit...
Old 04/11/2009, 14:09   #12

you noob
you deactivate antivirus now you got the new online games trojan
download spydoctor and check how many ytojans you got
Old 04/11/2009, 16:53   #13

fact of the matter is, you come to a forum where I would say 99% of the people in the Silkroad Forum use Loader and quite a lot use AgBot you really going to come here and convince us that its got keyloggers or viruses blah blah, and if you really went to all that trouble to burn a game onto a disc to put it on another computer then you sir are:

SAD

Oh and maybe your just stupid and made your ID the same as a forum account i bet your login details are:
ID : iBlow
Pw: password

go be legit and leave this forum please.
Old 04/11/2009, 18:06   #14

Received Thanks: 2,990
Enough,closed.
Closed Thread