Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 02:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's a dc?How to prevent it?

Discussion on What's a dc?How to prevent it? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old 04/09/2009, 16:13   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by iZver View Post
Sure. Whatever.

The most importnat thing is, that you are happy. Don't forget that
I agree with all of the others iZver your an idiot !!!!!
Old 04/09/2009, 16:22   #32

sro dc's non premiums.

i have 10 chars on 24/7 3 have premium they NEVER dc without a reason only when check or when i lose connection.

On the other 13 chars i have like 8 dced chars when i go afk for some hours...
Old 04/09/2009, 16:25   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hate Breeder View Post
Thats not fair at all ... dcing non premium users for premium users ... after trying to login for like half an hour ... joymax is transforming the game into a pay 2 play one as time passes by
grow up

get a job

buy premium

kthxbai
Old 04/10/2009, 02:20   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzle View Post
grow up

get a job

buy premium

kthxbai
so do u feel better now ? after posting tht u have 10 chars all with premiums and askin me to grow up, get a job and buy a premium! Omg what a poser .
so u r a grown man with a job .. and playin silkroad!! Guess what .. U r a LOSER!!!!!
Old 04/10/2009, 04:57   #35

lol, I'm assuming he was trying to be funny.. lmao
Old 04/29/2009, 15:12   #36

all that theory is just wrong man, the server is divided into 2 channels
1st channel contains 1500 premium slots, and 2nd channel contains 2000 non-premium slots
when a guy with a premium ticket running on a char in server X, trys to login to server X, he is directed to "channel" 1 in X server, they take 1500 in advance to ensure logging in at first time, i once got dissconnected while having premium, long ago im guessing they underestimated the people buying premium

when a non-premium player trys to connect to server X he is directed to channel 2 , which is always filled up with bots stall chars etc etc.. random dcing is caused by lots of stuff but premium isnt one of the good day (omg its my first post in elitepvpers i think xD)
Old 04/29/2009, 15:15   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by swizzle View Post
sro dc's non premiums.

i have 10 chars on 24/7 3 have premium they NEVER dc without a reason only when check or when i lose connection.

On the other 13 chars i have like 8 dced chars when i go afk for some hours...
sorry for double post, i got no idea how to edit and quote im really new here and never really was a forum type of guy

ok swizzle, thats called LUCK and obviously you got lots of it im happy for you, everyone dc sometimes, i got 2 chars with premium and they dc aswell, they even dc when my nonpremium chars are online and the non premium ones dont dc..
Old 05/01/2009, 02:52   #38

I had enough ... i really hate sro, its a nice game but servers now are more crowded than ever .. 3505/3500 Poc 0% at rev 6 at 3 and 4 A.M :s .. am tryin to login every day after midnight so it would be less crowded but i couldnt ... i even want to quit .. I started playin wow on a private server and i login any time and not even a single bot.
What bothers me the most is that i have 4.5 Billion gold and 1.4k silk and 2 chars lvl 25 with 950+ k sp ...and i cant even sell it .. am in egypt and egyptians rip u off to buy anything... some one offered 200 ep for the char with 900k sp ( u could buy a t-shirt with 200 ep :X) ... Anyone got any idea how to sell these stuff for someone on the internet in dollars $ and put'em in an account and buy stuff with it later? i would really appreciate if u have a solution for this .. cuz am stuck with the game now :/
Old 05/03/2009, 13:29   #39

the problem is: players who have premium when they log on game and the server is full (max:3500 slots) they must dc another player.And evry time when a player with premium log on game another player who is in game takes dc ''press thanks if i helped''
Old 05/03/2009, 16:20   #40

Why don't you buy anti-captcha and go afk.