Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 20:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

What's the best class and weapons

Discussion on What's the best class and weapons within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
What's the best class and weapons

I'm new in this game. What's better European or chinese for being strong and the best weapon
Old 02/12/2009, 01:30   #2

all classes are good...depends on the player and his skills in playing that class
Old 02/12/2009, 02:25   #3

Well I want to use like a blade or a 2 handed sword what's best for like 1 hitting or doing alot of damage
Old 02/12/2009, 10:11   #4

blader is NOT for 1 hitting...if u really want to 1 hit make wizard or x-bow...but i would suggest a warrior/cleric or a chinese bow...good for pvp and pve
Old 02/12/2009, 10:40   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxDarkKillaxX View Post
I'm new in this game. What's better European or chinese for being strong and the best weapon
Dont listen to ppl who say "their is no best build" Silkroad is not a very balanced game ATM.

Currently the top builds in SRO are.

European - 3 Weapon Warrior/Cleric
3 Weapon Warrior makes it so versatile, using 1hand for shield crush for Knocking back the opponent & dulling. While the axes come in handy for Bleed + Stun. And you finish them off with ur trusty 2hander which is for Damage. Cleric is for healing makes u a beast combo. If played right no build can kill you. Just gotta learn to practice switching and u dont need super uber gear. I just get last tier 9d +5 set and a +7 2hander and ur ready to destroy all. This build is for more of the advance player who has some experience with switching.. as u will need to switch back and fourth with axes,2hand,1hand,shield,cleric... can be a pain at first but becomes natural after a while ^^

China - Bladers
This Build is soo annoying for the warrior/cleric actually scratch that annoyin for every build. they Knockdown spam you and their damage has increased at 90 cap.. so they hit decently and tank like a monster.

The bladers will be the overall choice for a first timer like urself as it doesnt involve switching weapons timing everything.

im a lvl 89 3 Weapon Warrior/Cleric (Need 80k To be FF).
IGN : Nightmare71
Old 02/12/2009, 13:06   #6

get full sun and premium..................................
Old 02/13/2009, 10:54   #7

If you choose between those 2 classes ( blade or warrior ) your not a damage dealer, but you die very often. With the 100 cap coming, i personally shall take blader cause with the 100 cap blade will own
Old 02/13/2009, 13:29   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
I'd take bow.
They are the STR damage dealer, awesome range, perfect for botting, can kill uniques, awesome in jobs and wars.
Old 02/13/2009, 14:07   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocsike View Post
get full sun and premium..................................
ur wrong
its full sun and premium +

take blader, its the best class and i love it

no they suck, take dual axes
Old 02/13/2009, 19:39   #10

once again i have to agree with neo ...bow wil own at lvl 100...double knockback + new strongbow skill with increased range and increased crit ...just awsome
Old 02/13/2009, 21:12   #11

elite*gold: 280
The Black Market: 119/0/0
Received Thanks: 2,276
Who said best build is blade At cap 10 ?

just Bowmans will own , double knock back , new hawk , new bomb arrow , new strong bow
insane range
face it next cap will be bowmans