Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot

Discussion on Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Can someone solve this once and for all? My nuConnector does not detect the agBot

My nuConnector does not detect the agBot, as simple as that. I've been to other forums and still the same happens. No one seems to be able to answer this question. Can someone please help me with this problem?
I have done everything. Yes, they are in the same folder. Yes, I've patched sro_client. Yes the registry files are set up. Yes, library files have been installed. Again, it works on my laptop, but not my desktop, so I already know how to set up the bot, but in this case for my laptop, the nuConnect doesn't detect the agBot.

Also, on my friend's computer, he has the "invalid target" problem, can someone solve that?

And lately as of morning today, I have started to dc from SRo very frequently, about 10 minutes after i log in. This has never happened before. The disconnects have happened 4 times arleady. i got on sro, and 10 minutes approximately later, i dc. What's up? Please help! Thanks

P.S. If these problems/issues have already been solved, can you give me a link so that I can fix them. Thank you
Old 02/03/2009, 07:18   #2

You should forget Nuconnector and switch to SrProxy!
Here is the link :

With this you wont have DC's.
Old 02/03/2009, 07:55   #3

use mediapatcher?
Old 02/03/2009, 08:09   #4

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Julian2008 View Post
You should forget Nuconnector and switch to SrProxy!
Here is the link :

With this you wont have DC's.
Is it true? u dont get d/cs with this?
Old 02/03/2009, 12:44   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkTwilight View Post
Is it true? u dont get d/cs with this?
Nah u get DC too using SrProxy .. But its more stable than nuconnector
Old 02/04/2009, 01:31   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by iZver View Post
use mediapatcher?
Yes I've already said that I've patched SRO_Client.