Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Am Desperate -_- I need help about my sp

Discussion on Am Desperate -_- I need help about my sp within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Am Desperate -_- I need help about my sp

Hello guys

I have a lvl 59 wiz char .. with wiz masteries at 59 and cleric at 40
I found tht using bot ..my wizard dies a lot ... so i decided to delvl my cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills to wear heavy armor to give me more defence against mobs ( Am not goin to pvp at all )

So now am lvl 59 and i have 3k SP -_- .... I have to delvl cleric skills and lvl up warrior skills .. The plan is to end this at lvl 69 ( at lvl 69 i should have wiz skills at 69 and warrior skills at 69) which means tht i need 73 K sp

And i cant farm or lvl up using bot cuz it get stuck and die .. even at mobs 5 lvls lower than me ... and i cant go to a taxi with a gap cuz i already pay 1M to get 10% of exp with a 0 Gap .. so farming in taxis will take a fortune

So .. Any ideas?
Old 01/30/2009, 12:39   #2

buy good equip and lvl at mobs lower then your lvl its possible coz many others do it. your 59 go to sonar or planar and u be ok even without heavy armor. u have mag def so fight mag mobs instead of phy
Old 01/30/2009, 12:52   #3

I already tried .. i have a sos robe set .. and when i go to sonar or planar and turn on bot am good against only 1 Pt mob .. but when the bot attacks a champion or 2 Pt mobs at the same time i die
Old 01/30/2009, 13:19   #4

Under 'anahita river' there's a spot without edimu's and only shakrams. Those are lvl 61, passive and don't have giants/champs. You will 1 hit kill them.
Old 01/31/2009, 16:44   #5

Quote:
I already tried .. i have a sos robe set .. and when i go to sonar or planar and turn on bot am good against only 1 Pt mob .. but when the bot attacks a champion or 2 Pt mobs at the same time i die
Old 02/01/2009, 15:35   #6

My friend is lvl 60 wizard/cleric and he grinds now at Yeti coz he went to Sonars and there were too many goldbots.
Offtopic: Would be nice to see a wizard doing Vital increase .
Old 02/03/2009, 06:33   #7

hi what are u going on about wiz in heavy armor, you should keep cleric and if you want u could try light armor(will need to lvl cleric mastery). But one of the reasons u die alot would be cos ur cleric mastery is only 40, what u should do is get cleric up same lvl as wiz mastery.

but dont get warrior skills cos they will be totaly usless for a wiz lol
and most skills require the use of a warrior weapon like the warrior skins, vital increas, and wiz doesn't have enough hp to use the dmg share buffs.
Old 02/03/2009, 09:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cocacola101 View Post
hi what are u going on about wiz in heavy armor, you should keep cleric and if you want u could try light armor(will need to lvl cleric mastery). But one of the reasons u die alot would be cos ur cleric mastery is only 40, what u should do is get cleric up same lvl as wiz mastery.

but dont get warrior skills cos they will be totaly usless for a wiz lol
and most skills require the use of a warrior weapon like the warrior skins, vital increas, and wiz doesn't have enough hp to use the dmg share buffs.
Yeah i know warrior skills are useless , am not planning to use any of its skills , i will just take benefit of it by wearing heavy armor .. cuz anyway i dun use the cleric skills while botting ( recovery division and stuff) .. changing weapons , make buffs and change to staff again is bugged in bots
so i thought tht wearing heavyarmor is like a huge permenant increase of physical defence against mobs...