Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 13:05

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help with my mastery's what to max out and so forth..lvl 90 cap pure int s/s

Discussion on Need help with my mastery's what to max out and so forth..lvl 90 cap pure int s/s within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help with my mastery's what to max out and so forth..lvl 90 cap pure int s/s

Need help with my mastery's what to max out and so forth..lvl 90 cap pure int sword/shield..

The plans were to Max cold force to 90.. Max Lightning to 90 put fire to 60..
max bicheon to 90 and get heuskal to 60..

All my mastery's are lvl 34 right now and i am lvl 42 with 32,000 SP..
I realize that what i want to do does exceed the mastery level total..

So what should i do? if i put Fire to 30.. i still exceed..
A guide i'm following says to level heuskal to 60 then delvl the mastery only... to lvl 30 so that you get to keep the level 60 buff.. the only thing i have in heuskal is the Cheosam force.. which increases max HP which is good for Pure int..

so 90 + 90 + 60 + 90 + 30 = 360..

Uhh well the guide didn't say to level fire... but Fire has good buffs does it not? So **** what do i do?!?!? i need a good not outdated pure int s/s guide
Old 01/30/2009, 07:39   #2

You can't dlvl mastery if you have skills at the same lvl. You have to dlvl skills too. And having heuk on s/s char is pointless.
You should just go bich/light/cold 90 fire 30. This way you're immune to most things on 90(if you have at least good blues on your accs)

This is how i would make it:
Old 01/30/2009, 09:28   #3

Maybe its time to think about the 100 masteries...100 light 100 cold 100 (bicheon/Force/Fire)