Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 15:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Farming Acc Business?

Discussion on Farming Acc Business? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Farming Acc Business?

Anyone interested in starting a silkroad business? selling farmed acc fairly or plvls? if you are interested Say "1" and so on...

Im going to start one from Alps
Old 12/16/2008, 23:01   #2

I'd might get into I was thinking of this long time ago but my main char was hacked so i dont have a pfarm char.
Old 12/16/2008, 23:03   #3

i was going to start this in 2 months , just a head start first

Gonna need a team of Website coders - PHP mostly
Some Designers - Including Me
Farmers from each servers - For me it's Alps

Farmers have to be a Wizard lvl 72+

--------------------------------------------------------------
PHP coders interested say 2
Designers say 3
Farmers say 4

Any Questions ? E-mail me or add me at
Old 12/16/2008, 23:17   #4

I know a thing or two about joomla and wordpress^^. I can run those clients for 12h/day.
I might have some potentially buyers
Old 12/16/2008, 23:21   #5

It doesnt matter but all u gotta do in this business is get a farmed acc ready like example

Name- Bob1246 Farmed Account 150ksp - 20$
Name- Fire1024 Farmed Account 1 mil sp - 150$

and so on etc.....

After you've finished buying the coders will put it onto the website and it'll be up for sale , promising fair business
Old 12/17/2008, 00:45   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by purex123456 View Post
It doesnt matter but all u gotta do in this business is get a farmed acc ready like example

Name- Bob1246 Farmed Account 150ksp - 20$
Name- Fire1024 Farmed Account 1 mil sp - 150$

and so on etc.....

After you've finished buying the coders will put it onto the website and it'll be up for sale , promising fair business
I hope its just an example, cuz you can farm what.. 30~40k SP a day?

I think SP farming accounts and sell them is a lame idea.. No offense.

Best of luck with your little business tho.
Old 12/17/2008, 01:06   #7

Lol it really isn't a bad idea because people hate to farm ( for real ) and not only that but it takes them a while to get to that goal of SP.

Why not get your farmed account in 1 day lmao instead of 1-3 months....
Old 12/17/2008, 05:13   #8

3 months? if they cant dlvl can take them a life.. plus they need the right tools.. fight a spot.. babysit when ppl drag mobs.. etc etc.. but yeah.. u have to set a price and then discuss before start all the bussines..
Old 12/17/2008, 06:25   #9

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by karixpriva View Post
3 months? if they cant dlvl can take them a life.. plus they need the right tools.. fight a spot.. babysit when ppl drag mobs.. etc etc.. but yeah.. u have to set a price and then discuss before start all the bussines..
True, you could powerlevel strictly with RC but you need to keep an eye on them, plvl can be unpredictable at times... 1m SP takes like 1 month to get... you would need a big crew to do this.