Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does thi furum support this?

Discussion on Does thi furum support this? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Does thi furum support this?

to useSR33.Softmod.loader using the x33.dll of someone else so u can use the softmod free, I mean would like allow someone to post here a tutorial in this forum? just asking
Old 10/17/2008, 01:07   #2

ehm, what?

I know that epvp doesn't allow people posting their x33.dll etc.. Alltho, they didn't if I'm not wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/17/2008, 01:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xMedeia View Post
ehm, what?

I know that epvp doesn't allow people posting their x33.dll etc.. Alltho, they didn't if I'm not wrong.
I was just asking ,I'm kind of new here ( I think.. )

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Support
09/11/2010 - WarRock - 4 Replies
HI ich hab gerade das medic paket gekauft, aber mir wurden 1600 abgezogen, aber ich hab die sachen nur einmal bekommen. Deswegen wollte ich fragen wo der support auf der seite ist. Schonmal danke
[Support]No-ip
08/10/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 1 Replies
Hello everyone, I know there are forums about this, but no answers, I am looking for one please responded. Can you use no-ip with the cleint? I want to get a no-ip set-up, please let me know if you can? and even if you can't so I can get rid of this topic, or be able to not worry about my ip changeing, someone help! Also, for a answer I will release the cleint with all english maps done by me, or even just the maps, this would include, deadland, east ares, etc
M2 Support..?
03/16/2009 - Metin2 - 0 Replies
Hab ihr schonmal den support angeschrieben? Wie lange hat bei euch die Antwort gedauert? Ich hab die angeschrieben weil ich mein Entbannungsdatum wissen wollte..^^ seit 3 tagen keine antwort..^^ Hier link..^^ http://support.metin2.de/index.php?page=home& m=0
i really need some support!!
02/04/2009 - Perfect World - 3 Replies
hey i am using zPW1.26 in PW international and i have tryed smurfin and MHS bot but allways i end up a same problem?! when bot have targeted the mob and goes to kill him the mob healtbar is empty(not red in like full health ) and he doesnt attack the mob just stands near and sometimes when mob goes away he just fallows like a stupid dog who waits bone?! i can use the bot progs only in areas where mobs are agressive!!