Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 07:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Weird Glaive bug?

Discussion on Weird Glaive bug? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Weird Glaive bug?

does anyone get this too?

usually when im grinding at shaks and edimmu i use the following skills.

SSTruth
SSSoul
Ghost Spear Prince
Spirit crash
and Flying dragon fly....

so i start grinding.
then when i crit. i usually crit 3-4 crits in a row (12 83% crit ftw)
then so i crit truth, soul. but then Ghost spear gets a crit value. but doesnt say crit.

lol a weird bug and i was testing this out when i was p lvl ongs. it usually hits 6-7k then it hits 12-13k out of nowhere haha(and it doesnt say 'critical')
Old 09/01/2008, 20:33   #2

I've had that too xD Don't know why though
Old 09/01/2008, 20:37   #3

haha i thought i was godly for a second because i was p lvling at chakjis the first time i saw this. and i was telling my friend i was hitting 12k non crits lol. but yeah. i wonder why the crit isnt showing up but the value is..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
bow or glaive ?
01/10/2012 - Silkroad Online - 19 Replies
pls help me ! I have a lvl 90 ff glaive, fire, force. and i think that to i change the glaive to bow. Wich char is the better ? the full str bow+fire+force or full str glaive+fore+force?? pls tell me, because the bower is the better, i will rebuild my char. THnx
Glaive help
05/10/2010 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
Hey. Im wondering what i should do with my pure str glaive build. My skills at the moment are 48 heukusal fire lightening. and 28 cold and im at lvl 53. I cant decide if I should change lightening to cold. I keep seeing people saying to chose cold over light. but idk if it is worth changing my build. What are your guys opinion on this?
Glaive sub
11/22/2009 - Silkroad Online - 8 Replies
Hey, which do u think is more useful: or ? tnx.
Ice Glaive
10/01/2009 - SRO Private Server - 28 Replies
Im thinkin of what skills i should have for a glavier im already puttin ice and huescal to 90 not sure what to put on for the rest i mean should i have 60 on light and 60 on fire or 90 on light? and i guess 30 on fire
Wts lvl 88 Glaive
09/25/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 5 Replies
Wts my lvl 88 Glaiver on Aege. 85 +9 glaive fully blued all gear is +5 not fully blued though Missing 90 chest 89 legs