Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 03:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTT: pasific gold to athens server

Discussion on WTT: pasific gold to athens server within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation WTT: pasific gold to athens server

i whant change my pasific gold to athens server gold ,
no scammers
Old 08/28/2008, 23:42   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,472
ook
theres lots of things i want
but i might wanna tell ur nick, or how to contact you, or the sum that u want to trade
shorten - everything lol
Old 08/29/2008, 00:27   #3

elite*gold: 0
pasific server nick hell_is_hot , but i dont play now in pasific , now i playing in athens server nick : mamootas
pm me and we talk

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB GOLD AND CHARS ON ATHENS
02/27/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 1 Replies
CHARS MUST BE LVL 100 CHINESE BOWER NUKER PURE INT OR PURE STR NO BLADERS GLAVIER OR SPEAR ALSO BUYNG LOTS OF GOLD MSG ME WHAT U HAVE AND HOW MUCH U WANT PAY VIA PAYPAL!!
WTB GOLD ON ATHENS AND DEG 10 ITEMS
02/25/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
AS THE TITLE SAYS BUYNG GOLD ON ATHENS SERVER MSG ME OR POST HERE WHAT U HAVE IF YOU WANT ME TO BUY YOUR GOLD THE OFER HAS TO BE BETTER THE GOLD SELLING SITES (CHEAPER) BUYNG FROM 100 MIL AND UP FOR A LARGE AMOUNT LIKE 2-3 BIL GIVE ME 1-2 DAYS TO CHARGE MY BANK ACCOUNT THE OFFER WILL AND CAN BE MADE FOR A WHOLSE SUM OF GOLD 1 BIL 2 BIL ETC OR BY EVERY 100 MIL U HAVE !! BUYNNG DEG 10 PROT OR ARMOR SET MALE FM FROM +7 AND UP ALSO ACC +7 AND UP !!TY
WTB SRO (pasific server) Wizard ACC
02/22/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
wtb sro wizard acc 70+lvl dor game gold or for $
WTS INT 52 LVL FOR GOLD ON ATHENS!
03/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
WTS my char 52 lvl full int with white wolf,dead monkey,wizard costume,99 silks.Is very good farmed.Spear 50 lvl,Snow 50 lvl, Lighting 50 lvl, Fire 50 lvl.It has 10k sp. Here is my icq:196-668-996
WTB 64+ S/S NUKER ON ATHENS//For In Game Gold
03/11/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Well Title sums it up...I want a lvl 64+ S/S INT Nukr on athens. Naked or wtever i buy. Somewhat farm be nice, but ok if not. I pay ingame gold, plz let me kno wht u have, if it has anythign with it, and how much you want for it. Kinda looking for a deal here, cheap plz, 400m is close to highest i wld probaly go. Depending on char cld be higher ^^ Thanks and yea...Thanks =))