Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 18:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Hack0rs statement to UModE-Source Release

Discussion on Hack0rs statement to UModE-Source Release within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1
Hack0rs statement to UModE-Source Release

Hi
this is Hack0rs statement to the release of his source-Code:
Let me tell you a little story:
Once ago there was a small team who "cracked" softmod. Well, it actually was a redirection of the login over their own server. They asked me to help them with the method and i modified it to not use a LoopBack-Adapter.
Some time later CW detected this team, i was in at. (Maybe due to the over 1000 Logins on 1 SM-Account? ^^) And he blocked us.
So we had over 300 customers who cant use our product and there seems to be no way but a chargeback (so we would have lost almost evrything)
But it was me who managed to crack SM fully by rebuilding the original login.

After UMod was closed due to respect of CWs work and some internal problems i made a new mod: THE UModEvolution
After i've released a video with its features (there were more feautures than in evry other mod at that time) my team told me, not to do evrything alone and share what im doing.
So i told them evrything i made and evrything i was going to make (new feautures, ISRO-Crack) and began to crack ISRO with Apocalypse
At the first time it was a good teamwork. We made a little server emu but we couldnt manage to crack the main-part of isro with that method. So i started to include it into UModE and used direct calls. Apo made a little app, that could read and convert the packets of ISRO after i got the most part of its contents.
But at a point where evrything is going to be very hard he didnt do anything but some little infos and one or 2 logg-programms to get isro analyzed.

It was me again who made the mainpart of work and got the last security system cracked. I asked him to help me with some little things on the crack and he told me that he had currently no time. But he will do it as soons as possible.
But there was almost no participition on the work.

The rest of the team (crazywulf, seoson, TheRoss) should find a way, how to release that mod legally and make a UCP and ACP that is secure.
But there was nothing they had done for month! There is not even one page coded for the acp/ucp.
So i set up an ultimate time: They should prepare this acp/ucp till a specified date and tell me somethign they had made 2 weeks later.
But one week later our site was hacked. (dont know who it was. Maybe Weeman from PH like the last time our site was "hacked", well...an admin gave him the login data)
And i told them that our site was hacked and they should put on the backup. But 1 week later there was just 1blue-ads on the site. And nothing seems to be done.
There wasnt even an answer.

So i picked up 2 people i had worked together with and began to make a new page with working acp/ucp:
We made it in 2 weeks with 1 coder (me) and a designer (Raz0r2k7)
And we would have finished this thursday, 28th August

But it seems my old team who never did much but earning money with their idea and mostly my work noticed it and decided to trick me with releasing the last source code they had. (I send it to them in order to work WITH them)
Well...This is the actual situation.

The source code is the original one coded by me. And released by TheRoss (i dont know that he ever did something but having the PP-Account where the money gots in)
BUT: There are the best features missing and the ISRO crack wont work.
This is a version from 3 month ago which contains more than 30 bugs, 3 of them are critical (eg. bot is not buying, selling...)

I would suggest you not to use it because there will be a lot of work and than you have a realy bugged version of UModE

But we are still there: The UModE-Team at

Decide on your own

Greetz
Hack0r
Old 08/26/2008, 18:22   #2

elite*gold: 0
I confirm that it is written by me

Plz sticky under release topic
Old 09/02/2008, 16:34   #3

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,990
What happened is past,stop fighting and find a way to not let that mistake happen ever again.Ignore the leecher,insulting him will not delete the source from the internet.

hack0r,awhile ago I asked you if you need a fresh cracked vbulletin 3.7.1 which would work as a forum and a market place for your tools.

Thread will be shown as sticky for awhile as requested.
Old 09/17/2008, 12:26   #4

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
# Unsticked