Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 05:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

agbot + downhang's cave ?!

Discussion on agbot + downhang's cave ?! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
agbot + downhang's cave ?!

i am botting on the lvl 70/69 int mobs in the cave and there's a huge rock woman over there and my bot is always getting stuk next to her or one of the rocks near her
it would've been very easy if i could make a hunting zune in there, but i don't think i can cause the x,y always change in the bot's client without me even moving
how can i make a hunting area in the cave with agbot ? can i ?
i remember that in very old agBots there was a "botting in cave" option , what happened to it ?
Old 08/14/2008, 18:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
You can set your hunting area within the cave, and you are right they did take the hunting in cave option out. To set your hunting area inside the cave, make it to the cave, turn the "Start Bot" button OFF, then stand in the designated spot you wish to bot in, from there go back in to the bot menu, go to hunting area, click current position, and your coordinates should be within those 2 narrow boxes, for a small area like in the caves, I would set hunting radius to like 35-45, once thats all set, click add hunting area, and your hunting area will be added to the bot, from there, click start bot button on top, and watch him go to town, there is an easier way but I don't feel like explaining, hopefully this does the trick for you.