Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 10:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Silkroad Botting hours for this week (xfire)

Discussion on Silkroad Botting hours for this week (xfire) within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Silkroad Botting hours for this week (xfire)

Aug, 1. 2008

Just figured id make a nifty thread for botters that wanna show off there weekly botting (xfire) time sheet.

Here is mine

Can you get your bot to work this good and never stop botting?

================================================== ========================

Btw, any botters in Aege wanna join?

Elite_PvPers now active, Mods and Admins on here get automatic access to guild storage, add/remove players, etc.

Old 08/02/2008, 10:12   #2

notice that most are all american with the high hours, says something doesnt it....
Old 08/02/2008, 15:00   #3

Hahaha, its because we bot, because we have lives and we don't spend endless hours actually playing. Which is why having a bot to do all the work is the best part.
Old 08/02/2008, 16:14   #4

i dont use xfire...my sro crashed many times because of it
btw what about to open a guild when the new server comes out?
i think there was already a thread about that?
Old 08/02/2008, 16:20   #5

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paddy10 View Post
i dont use xfire...my sro crashed many times because of it
btw what about to open a guild when the new server comes out?
i think there was already a thread about that?
I dont think this is gonna work...there will always be the question of the leadership and I think there wont be that much people that want to change the server...except for that not a bad idea
Old 08/02/2008, 16:39   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by John_Dread View Post
I dont think this is gonna work...there will always be the question of the leadership and I think there wont be that much people that want to change the server...except for that not a bad idea
uhm about leadership you totaly right but i think many want go to new server..
but the question who´s gonna lead the guild is a prob..thats right...
just a idea
but i think the 1 who make the guild 1st is the leader
Old 08/02/2008, 16:40   #7

Received Thanks: 1,347
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mass Mods View Post

Hahaha, its because we bot, because we have lives and we don't spend endless hours actually playing. Which is why having a bot to do all the work is the best part.
The fun part of the game is to grind and interact with mobs MANUALLY. Where is the fun in botting? it's like giving your pc a good time while you sleep or eat... Bot like at that rate and you are going to reach lvl 90 in no time.... then what?
Old 08/02/2008, 16:47   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,360
Agree with hussert. But handgrinding till lvl 90 takes so much time.. And it gets bored after a while of you always handgrind.. Bot FTW!

Good idea of making a guild at a new server.. But I stick at Rome

Btw mass mods thats alot ^^ I got 32 hours this week with bot ^^ I only bot during gt.. just bcoz I dont want to waste my gt I wouldnt play if I didnt had a gt lol
Old 08/02/2008, 19:11   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by strukel View Post
Agree with hussert. But handgrinding till lvl 90 takes so much time.. And it gets bored after a while of you always handgrind.. Bot FTW!

Good idea of making a guild at a new server.. But I stick at Rome

Btw mass mods thats alot ^^ I got 32 hours this week with bot ^^ I only bot during gt.. just bcoz I dont want to waste my gt I wouldnt play if I didnt had a gt lol
same with me but its nice to handgrind a bit i generally do 100min handgrind and 200min bot and then have fun.....to that new guild on gaia easy solution the one that puts the most money towards making it becomes leader? simple or?
Old 08/02/2008, 19:51   #10

this sucks i got only 34 hours... last week i had 95 why u didnt took it last week
Old 08/02/2008, 21:54   #11

You say that you have lives, yet why is it that 80% of american population are obese....
Old 08/03/2008, 04:24   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubblesuk View Post
You say that you have lives, yet why is it that 80% of american population are obese....
So basically you are singling out ALL americans due to obesity, I don't eat McDonalds or anything like that.

I do agree that americans are lazy in the sense that they eat alot and get bored, but on the other hand, with a country this powerful, who wouldn't eat what tastes good especially when there is a great abundance of food?

And just fyi, I weigh 210 lbs and I am 6'2 age 24.

Pretty normal size. I am not included in the 80%. And I do consider my life pretty normal considering I do NOT sit in front of the computer all the time, making me active and not always sitting on my ***. I am constantly working, so AgBot takes over while I am at work.

And another fun fact is that 100% of ALL people are lazy in the sense that they all use a nifty thing called "inventions" to make life easier, making things easier is a form of laziness, kind of like lets say, driving a car to get somewhere instead of walking... the whole world does it. even you.
Old 08/07/2008, 15:53   #13

I dont drive a car since im only 15, i bike basically everywhere i go. In england many people do walk and bike to places. But america compared to other countries they have the most obese people.
Old 08/07/2008, 21:07   #14

Quote:
So, if im not american i dont have life? pfft i heard more americans hand grinding then others
Old 08/07/2008, 21:17   #15

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
guys dont argue about americans...thats not what the thread-title says isnt it?