Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Question about server/logging in?

Discussion on Question about server/logging in? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question about server/logging in?

hi erm when i started silk raod i was very hard to log in. the servers were always packed is it like that skill or have they changed that so i can come and start playing again?thanks
Old 08/02/2008, 02:54   #2

they are only full around 1:00pm american central time
Old 08/02/2008, 05:48   #3

hmmm so not as many ppl play? im guessing?
Old 08/02/2008, 09:30   #4

actually the thing is that the JM is now seriously banning some bots .. so the servers are not crowded 24/7 anymore.. alltho sometimes they are still full ..
but now yeah .. it's much easyer to log on o,o
Old 08/02/2008, 11:56   #5

i play in pluto, but even before i got the premium i used to and still entering with no difficulty. this server is populated 24/7.

i had a look at the other servers, and the crowded "not all the time" server was Babel.
Old 08/02/2008, 12:14   #6

ye.. the babel is full 24/7 ><