Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 04:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

script problems!

Discussion on script problems! within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
script problems!

hi, i have problem with the agbot, it doesn't loop after i teleport to town, i already checked the "loop after teleport" in the conf, but still it doesn't loop , i don't know why?
does this has do anything with "delay after teleprt" thing in conf?
thanx for reply
Old 07/30/2008, 16:41   #2

make sure you have your script setup correctly, use agdev script generator 2.1, then go in to your agbo folder, config, config1, scripts, then open default.lst, delete everything in it, and paste new script from generator in it, save, then restart sro and bot, let us know how it goes.
Old 07/30/2008, 16:48   #3

so it doesn't have to do anything with "delay after teleprt" in confg window right?
Old 07/30/2008, 17:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikun123 View Post
so it doesn't have to do anything with "delay after teleprt" in confg window right?
It does to an extent, but if your bot does not start moving after about 30 seconds, then it is a script problem. set your delay to like 2 and just for kicks do the script generator, that way you shouldn't have problems running in to walls, if you did at all.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
SRO-DB Bot Zszc script problems !!
08/03/2010 - SRO Private Server - 3 Replies
hi, I've been reading most topics and still didn't know what I did wrong that made the bot to not loop. I downloaded client then patched with the new update 1.678. Then use the media patched that I downloaded from someone here. then the bot v1.08b. The bot works but I just can't get it to do the loop. I created the script from hotan to my training spot, then tele back. Once I load the script and click start, my char just buffs in town and stands there. I thought I made the script wrong so I...
CE script problems plz help
03/08/2010 - Dekaron - 3 Replies
ok well, a buddy of mine sent me all files nessecary for hacking (he is on vista im on windows 7) the hacks work fine for him and after i set it up for some reason cheat engine would only let me check mark some of the skills such as speed and gm detect...but others like skill hack and vac hack i could not check mark? so i could not use them...i did everything right and even send all my files to a different buddy (running windows XP) and told him what to do and it works fine for him...so is this...
Made script for mp pot... Problems tho
05/09/2009 - Lineage 2 - 1 Replies
Trying to get an emergency mp regen for my bot party in DO Label(Start) DELAY(1000) CharStatus(MP,<=,20) { USEITEM(Elixir of Mental Strength (S-Grade)) USEITEM(Soulshot: A-grade)
AgBot Script Problems!
05/23/2008 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Ok got a little Problem now, i set my own script for donwhang. Then i Teleport back (Loop after Teleport is on) and agbot says "You need to Setup the Walkscript in The Map Tab first" But when i go to Map then there is no Button to Setup the Walkscript -->>> http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9534/unbenanntl g3.jpg http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/9534/unbenannt lg3.cf6302e5c2.jpg And here is my Own Script pls have a look at it, is it allright or did i forgot some or do some wrong? What is...
l2 walker (oog) script problems
05/26/2005 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies
hello i got problems with the l2 walker i made a script that my bot is walkin from gludio to the desined lvl spot, when died the option Basic -> Basic Options -> "die after 20 (s) Run Script *path*" but when he died the console says "Died running script in 20 s" (the message differs a bit maybe) but he isnt runnin the script.