Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Silkroad Online
You last visited: Today at 23:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playing sro for like 2 yrs now and still am confused about some stuff .. any help?

Discussion on Playing sro for like 2 yrs now and still am confused about some stuff .. any help? within the Silkroad Online forum part of the Popular Games category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playing sro for like 2 yrs now and still am confused about some stuff .. any help?

Hey all i played with most of sro builds just to choose one .. and finally i choosed pure int sword and shield .. but i have some questions

For the skills .. why do all max. light , cold and bicheon ... why cant i max fire 90 , light 90 , cold 90 and leave bicheon ...

bicheon has combos and increase br .. to hell with them with these 3 masteries u would be a pure nuker with 3 nukes , u would be a killing machine .. so any tips?

2nd thing .. i dont even know till now how do people farm like 500k sp in a week or two .. is it a secret? someone told me that i should be lvl 15 with gap 9 and a lvl 64+ wizard should party with me at ongs and grind for me .. is that right?

3rd and last thing .. since i have to make a new character to farm right ... am thinking about changing the char to pure str bow ,,, what do u guys think .. i think pure str bowers are pretty good in pvp .. or should i continues with the pure int s/s?

Thnx in advance
Old 06/14/2008, 18:40   #2

*well your wepeon mastery is importent for knock down in pvp and br for less chance of taking dmg from mobs.
*ive never heard of 500k in 1 week generally just 200k but its proberly possible if you have a sp ticket and 64+ wiz plvlin you alot and rarther do a 9er gap at lv25 on ongs you have a 9er to monsters lvls then its better and if you lvl to much then pk.
*well you can change to pure str if you want its your decission if u havnt spent your points yet and ss can be as strong as a str bow with the right equip "$$ makes the world go around" take what you like most my personel favourate is ss i find bow boring.

i hope this helped you =)
Old 06/14/2008, 18:45   #3

Yes, Someone has gotten 1m sp b4
Old 06/15/2008, 17:40   #4

well .. 500k in one week is a little too much..
im lvl 65 pure int s/s and i can farm 10k sp in like 8h so for wiz it would make maby 15-17k in 8 h .. dunno about that ..
anyways my new char is gonna be a pure str bow too .. but.. I'll keep the int s/s has its easy to get bored of playng with only one type><
so .. for you I'd say do the same.. make the bow char .. but don't forget your int s/s ^^
and yes.. has angusszz already said .. u need sword mastery for kd..

edit*
omfg wth is wrong with my pc.. i keep making these stupid doubleposts -.-'
Old 06/15/2008, 21:07   #5

1: You could do like i use to do. You max your weapon mastery and wether you are cold, fire or lightning max your imbue. and the other 2 to around 60. but you need weapon mastery unless you are Nuker. then i wouldnt take it.
2:If u want a lot of SP then start a lvl 1 Bowman and then train to lvl 16 with all masteries in 0 then buy a lvl 16 sosun bow +7 or more and full sos armor set. its called sp farmer set.
then kill archer bandits in bandit tower. then you will kill till you have all the SP you need. i did that i got 573k SP
3:I think The pure str bow is best choice you get higher hp and people dont kill you on 2 or 3 hits. plus they can hit nice with the right skills and weapon.